Wireless charging over night

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
charging overnight

Although that might be okay with a properly functioning intelligent charger I prefer to charge 30 minutes past 100% and take no chances. My phone loses about 3 to 4% overnight, I can live with that. If I had to have 100 when I got up then I'd get a timer and have it set for a couple hours prior to wake time.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I had a very similar experience with my Note 5. After the second or third night the charging circuit was toast. I couldn't charge it hardwired or wirelessly.

ksefan

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I'm just going to wait till I get my free wireless charger from Samsung until I use wireless charging. I wanna check to see if it's my phone that's the problem

Pukat

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend the app AccuBattery. It shows a wealth of information about your battery and what's using it. Also shows current battery capacity vs. designed capacity and gives the rationale for not charging to 100%, and not leaving on charge overnight.

kshaw0317

Aug 3, 2017
Visit site
I would recommend the app AccuBattery. It shows a wealth of information about your battery and what's using it. Also shows current battery capacity vs. designed capacity and gives the rationale for not charging to 100%, and not leaving on charge overnight.
It's happened to me before and it was a photo editor doing it to mine check all your new apps

jmj227

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
Is it safe for the battery to leave it on overnight? It won't harm the battery leaving it on the charger after it's full?
I wasn't sure on this either so I use an aukey power brick which turns off after phone reaches 100% when I charge overnight. But coming from Note 5, I'm so impressed with N8 battery life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke