Thinking of purchasing the Note 8 but leery of Samsung devices

Joseph Guy1

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
I have been using Samsung for years and I can say over time galaxy phones do start to lag when that happens I factory reset it, as for the lag on note 8 never seen any lag and I have tried to make the phone lag, there's no such thing as the perfect phone there will also be pros and cons live with it people

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
They only start to lag if people don't do a little regular maintenance, IT is totally possible to avoid, having said that it isn't made easy by Samsungs updates and you really do need to become familiar with all sub menus and settings etc...
Note 8 seem to have a lot of that solved or bettered very significantly

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
It looks like a beautiful phone but I’m leery of Samsung devices. Everyone I’ve ever owned has always eventually had scrolling issues in apps like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others. They always jerk when I scroll.

My last Samsung phone was the S3 and it left a bad taste in my mouth, looking back I should have returned it because of the horrible battery life and slow charging. Did not even look at Sammy till now. Preordered a Note 8 and wow, this phone is amazing so far. Loving it. Just my 2 cents.

jnyvio

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
It looks like a beautiful phone but I’m leery of Samsung devices. Everyone I’ve ever owned has always eventually had scrolling issues in apps like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and others. They always jerk when I scroll.

Honestly....... Super Smooooth. You will absolutely luv this phone. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool