11-07-2021 08:12 AM
33 12
tools
    Thank you @Dom1985! I went through each app with phone permission (even system apps) and thurned them off, one-by-one and testing volune between each. That didn't solve it so I moved on to Microphone and did the same. PUBG Mobile was the culprit. This doesn't mean something with phone permissions isn't messed up too, but I'll let you know if uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't fix it.
    07-27-2018 06:24 AM
    I also have this issue, it seems to be Facebook Messenger causing it, force stopping the app does the trick.
    07-29-2018 05:22 PM
    I am with you on this, it's happening to me too for some read on, I've tried everything and nothing is working so I'm stuck. ;-;
    08-28-2018 02:57 AM
    You solved the problem i was having from months. I just went to app permission and remove WeChat from call permission and it solved the problem immediately. Thanks heaps
    05-21-2019 07:56 AM
    ur instruction - on restarting phone is really good.. ThankYou🙂
    solved by going to management, memory and clearing memory.

the oroblem was some program named Qualcomm something
    07-03-2019 07:09 AM
    I originally posted this under the 'Volume" posting but wasn't getting any responses so I am reposting it under a new thread...

My volume was low while playing a game or watching media and when I tried to turn it up (using the volume buttons) "In-call volume" is the only control I get. I pulled the drop down and all my volumes are at full. I also made sure the phone app wasn't open in the background.

I have to restart the phone in order to "reset" that and give me control of media volume.

Has anyone else had this happen?
    This is caused by recent apps you have opened.simplyclear out all recent apps and it fixes the problem immediately! Pay special attention to the apps thathave permission to access your phone

Hey guys, I have a note 8 and I had the same problem, I went to settings and then device maintenance, cleared the cache and storage etc all icons which can be clearer and then it worked. I must admit it's annoying and I realised it comes from turning on the Bluetooth. Hope this helps
    also others have said go to settings >system apps>phone >storage and clear cache from all phone apps but simply clearing all recents does the same thing and doesn't require you to restart your phone
    09-02-2019 08:45 AM
    Settings > Applications > Application Settings > Call > Ringtones and Sounds > Personalise Call Sound > In-Call Sound EQ > Soft Sound

This worked for me. I just found out about this so I'm not sure how long it will last.
    11-06-2019 02:43 PM
    Hey guys, I have a note 8 and I had the same problem, I went to settings and then device maintenance, cleared the cache and storage etc all icons which can be clearer and then it worked. I must admit it's annoying and I realised it comes from turning on the Bluetooth. Hope this helps
    This worked for me. Thanks mate!
    11-07-2021 08:12 AM
33 12