Scratches on back

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, I still have the factory plastic on the back, I ordered a matte dbrand skin last week, which still hasn't shipped, looking at getting a clear rhinoshield or slickwrap at this point.

Yeah slickwrap is great on mine. First time ordering from them. Definitely recommend them. Is the dbrand on back order or they just slow at shipping?

ksefan

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I hate dbrand and their customer service sucks. Slick wraps is where it's at and their customer service is great

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I hate dbrand and their customer service sucks. Slick wraps is where it's at and their customer service is great

Slick Wraps is great. Their Goof policy is awesome. I'm waiting for another Alcantera skin since I didn't get the first one on correctly and the edges aren't fully sticking. Only had to pay for shipping.

y2jdmbfan

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Yeah slickwrap is great on mine. First time ordering from them. Definitely recommend them. Is the dbrand on back order or they just slow at shipping?
Slow at shipping. Did get the matte black finally yesterday and put it on. Fits pretty well, but the corner edges are a little sharp on the four corners.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Slow at shipping. Did get the matte black finally yesterday and put it on. Fits pretty well, but the corner edges are a little sharp on the four corners.

Glad you got it finally:) the part bout being a little sharp around the four corners would drive me nuts lol. My slickwrap fits like a glove lol. Barely know it's there. Guess it's all about if you can deal with that and if it works for ya. I know when I ordered my slickwrap I thought it was a one pack but got 2 in package. No complaints lol.

Kingstoler

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
No scratches after 3 weeks. No screen protection. Using the LED view cover by Samsung but sometimes with no case at all. I tend to be careful where I put it though, usually on something soft and not having things in my pockets.

ahiqar

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
Glad you got it finally:) the part bout being a little sharp around the four corners would drive me nuts lol. My slickwrap fits like a glove lol. Barely know it's there. Guess it's all about if you can deal with that and if it works for ya. I know when I ordered my slickwrap I thought it was a one pack but got 2 in package. No complaints lol.
I'm also using Slickwraps skin. Mine is clear matte and I like it. Looks nice and gives a better grip. Shipping came on time to me, maybe a little early. My pack also came with two.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I got the alcantara wrap as well, but it was too thick and corners never adhered to the phone, even with heat applied (hair dryer). I peeled it off.

That's the issues I am having with it. If the replacement doesn't stick I'm going to put the thin black leather one on.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Alcantera sounds interesting but I don’t see it on their site... have a pic?

Slick Wraps is great. Their Goof policy is awesome. I'm waiting for another Alcantera skin since I didn't get the first one on correctly and the edges aren't fully sticking. Only had to pay for shipping.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I was asking about the Alcantara skin... Oh from Slickwraps... I was looking at Dbrand.

I've seen/felt the Alcantara skin from Samsung... really nice case. If I didn't have my Neo Hybrid I would really consider that one.

The Slickwraps one does look nice. But I would think they should rename is Ultra-Suede. Alcantara is trademarked.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s-wraps-for-galaxy-note-8.html&token=oj7oBiIX

The Alcantera skin from Slickwraps, or the case from Samsung?

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
It was a nice skin, but I think it's a bit too thick. The black leather skin fits much better to me. Maybe they are buying the material from Alcantera?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae