I am a known Samsung hater, but after seeing your Note 8, WHOA! This has me rethinking the Pixel XL 2.

So, how id your battery life? Can I change those garish ugly clown colors of touchwhiz? I am thinking how incredibly ugly the stock messenger is. I hated it when I was in Samsung jail, and it is still there.

What about the radio? I remember never having a signal, but my last Galaxy was the three. My wife skipped the 4 and 5, but got the 6, which I understand to be the worse of the series, and oh boy was the S6 horrible.

At the Jennifer Lopez concert, a young lady has the s8+, THAT. CAMERA. ROCKED. I read the Note 8 camera was better???? WHAT?!?!??!?

Help me here guys.
    10-04-2017 05:21 AM
    Battery life depends on usage but mine lasts for a full day after one charge. You can install a theme to change to look of the icons or install a launcher like Nova to change the look as well. I hear the radio works well, you just have to have headphones plugged in to act like an antenna. The camera on this phone is amazing as far as I can tell and I came from the S8+
    10-04-2017 06:23 AM
    I haven't had a issue with the radio. About the same as my pixel I had. Never drop a call.

Samsung has it's own theme store with tons of themes to change your device. Camera has been amazing for me. Even my wife who is a avid iPhone user since her note 4 is thinking of switching to the Note 8 soon. I get some great shots.
    10-04-2017 10:08 AM
    You can also consider the LG V30 as Pixel Alternative.
    10-04-2017 10:32 AM