MS Launcher?

geraldem

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
Hi, has anyone tried the new Microsoft Launcher on their Note8? Just curious, I have not as of yet, tried Arrow prior, but wondering how improved this new version might be.

thanks

burrzoo

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi, has anyone tried the new Microsoft Launcher on their Note8? Just curious, I have not as of yet, tried Arrow prior, but wondering how improved this new version might be.

thanks
Here's a thread on it.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=4950&share_type=t&share_pid=6005533

Hi all, arrow launcher is about to graduate from the Garage to a official app now. Its name is changing to Microsoft Launcher, if you are on the beta of arrow launcher it is now downloadable. <br />......

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I used it on my V20 but haven't installed it on my Note yet. My company blocks some of the functionality due to our Office 365 policies. Worked great with my personal email though.

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site

thanks

Using Microsoft Launcher beta on my S8 for 3 days and enjoying it. Had not used Arrow prior so can't compare.