I'm continually scrolling to read emails and browser etc.. I remembered one of the earlier notes had a mode that scrolled automatically either by looking or tilting can't remember which.. Anyone have a app that does that.. I have limited motion I'm my thumb that's why I ask... Plus it was very easy to use....I use the pen that helps... Thanks
    10-10-2017 10:25 AM
    I'm continually scrolling to read emails and browser etc.. I remembered one of the earlier notes had a mode that scrolled automatically either by looking or tilting can't remember which.. Anyone have a app that does that.. I have limited motion I'm my thumb that's why I ask... Plus it was very easy to use....I use the pen that helps... Thanks
    If you put the S-pen toward the bottom, an arrow appears and the page automatically scrolls. If you are using the keyboard and the pen (as I am doing for this reply), the arrow appears on top of the predictive text area.
    10-10-2017 11:56 AM
    If you put the S-pen toward the bottom, an arrow appears and the page automatically scrolls. If you are using the keyboard and the pen (as I am doing for this reply), the arrow appears on top of the predictive text area.
    You don't have to touch the screen at all with the pen to get the page to scroll! I love using the S pen for scrolling.
    10-10-2017 11:59 AM
    You don't have to touch the screen at all with the pen to get the page to scroll! I love using the S pen for scrolling.
    Without the keyboard open, my arrow appears right on the top of the back/forward/home/bookmarks/tab section of the Samsung browser toward the bottom of the screen. I don't know what browser your using, so just start moving your pen down until the arrow appears.
    10-10-2017 12:05 PM
    Thanks everyone...
    10-10-2017 01:53 PM
    Yeah, my S4 had that feature, 'smart scroll', but only worked in well-lit environment (not while reading in bed) and even then only worked sometimes. Good idea, bad implementation.
    10-10-2017 02:34 PM
    Thanks everyone...
    Did you get it working? If not, I can try and add pictures.
    10-10-2017 03:05 PM
    Yeah, my S4 had that feature, 'smart scroll', but only worked in well-lit environment (not while reading in bed) and even then only worked sometimes. Good idea, bad implementation.
    Yes I remember it shame no one else improved on it..
    10-11-2017 12:36 AM