Along with email etc, today for the first time I used the Samsung Notes for a meeting. I LOVE THIS PHONE. This is just fantastic. Here's a screen shot of some of the notes. Love the options!! Scribbled down the notes then went back and made them neater as I reviewed.
    10-12-2017 04:03 PM
    note 8 is the phone if the year
    10-12-2017 04:13 PM
    note 8 is the phone if the year
    10-12-2017 06:43 PM
    Along with email etc, today for the first time I used the Samsung Notes for a meeting. I LOVE THIS PHONE. This is just fantastic. Here's a screen shot of some of the notes. Love the options!! Scribbled down the notes then went back and made them neater as I reviewed.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...26af3f5ef0.jpg
    It's excellent for business. Monday I had a meeting with Ford and had to take a bunch of pictures of some new test systems. Each system had to have specs written down for them. I was able to take the pics then write down every dimension on the pic where it related.

I've got about 30 pics with dimensions right now that would have been a mess writing them down on paper then editing the pics when I got back to the office.

I use the s-pen constantly.
    10-12-2017 09:11 PM
    It's excellent for business. Monday I had a meeting with Ford and had to take a bunch of pictures of some new test systems. Each system had to have specs written down for them. I was able to take the pics then write down every dimension on the pic where it related.

I've got about 30 pics with dimensions right now that would have been a mess writing them down on paper then editing the pics when I got back to the office.

I use the s-pen constantly.
    And you can save and share those photos with dims when needed.
    10-12-2017 09:13 PM
    And you can save and share those photos with dims when needed.
    Well those particular ones I can't or I lose them as a customer lol. But yeah anything that's not part of a NDA is so easy to share. And so much easier than saying "you see that spot in that picture". Now I just write "look here" and share it.
    amyf27 likes this.
    10-12-2017 09:16 PM