Mms and group texts are not going through to iPhones. I tried everything including factory reset. Please help because this Android texting mess is unacceptable and I'm ready to go back to iPhone because no matter how much better the note 8 is to an iPhone in all other areas, not being able to text a picture to an iPhone is a deal breaker.
    jacker likes this.
    10-14-2017 08:44 PM
    Mms and group texts are not going through to iPhones. I tried everything including factory reset. Please help because this Android texting mess is unacceptable and I'm ready to go back to iPhone because no matter how much better the note 8 is to an iPhone in all other areas, not being able to text a picture to an iPhone is a deal breaker.
    If you came from iPhone then your messages are getting loss. The problem is well known when switching from iOS to Android.

I have the note 8 as well with lots of peeps with iPhones and they get my messages just fine.

SMS and MMS
    10-14-2017 09:33 PM
    Just googled that for you and there's more info to be read.
    10-14-2017 09:37 PM
    You need to delete your last phone from your Apple account, otherwise it's going to hang up your messaging, happens all the time, learned it the hard way long time ago
    jacker likes this.
    10-14-2017 09:46 PM
    I've been away from iPhone for a very long time so I'm definitely signed out of iMessage. I've had another Android before this one and everything was just fine. This issue just began recently out of nowhere.
    10-14-2017 10:16 PM
    Well maybe check with your carrier
    10-14-2017 10:22 PM
    I checked with my carrier to no avail unfortunately. TMobile tech support can't figure it out.
    10-14-2017 10:28 PM
    Bummer, I can't imagine it being the phone, but are you inside of your Exchange timeframe ?
    10-14-2017 10:43 PM
    I checked with my carrier to no avail unfortunately. TMobile tech support can't figure it out.
    Have the people you're trying to text do two things.

1. Make sure your number is in your contact card as just a cell phone and not an iPhone.
    2. Ask them to restart their phones. Sometimes even though you've done what you need to do on your end, their devices don't update and still think you have an iPhone.
    10-15-2017 12:06 AM
    Yep. Messaging is the one area where Apple is still king, in the US at least since we don't tend to use apps like WhatsApp as primary for messaging. I've been on AT&T and T-Mo and had issues with messaging on both, though less so with T-Mo. I wish either Apple would just open up iMessage to Android or that most people would use WhatsApp.
    10-15-2017 12:18 AM