Has anyone bought the pink Note 8 from ebay?

Merkitten

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
or elsewhere? I'm probably going to grab it next week, just curious if there are any other differences in the Taiwan version besides color?

b.grdner

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
um...I didn't think Samsung made a Pink one. Might want to go to Samsung website and check to see if they offer in that color. Might be a counterfeit?

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Samsung makes and sells the pink one in Taiwan. It's legit. Taiwan is the only market that it's available in and the color is officially called Star Pink.

Merkitten

Oct 4, 2016
Visit site
um...I didn't think Samsung made a Pink one. Might want to go to Samsung website and check to see if they offer in that color. Might be a counterfeit?

what chazglenn3 said. Samsung announced it a few days after the "normal" colors were announced, its not a counterfeit.

i'm surprised no one here has gotten it honestly, i thought at least 1 or 2 people would have. oh well.. i'll post lots of pics.

Old g

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
what chazglenn3 said. Samsung announced it a few days after the "normal" colors were announced, its not a counterfeit.

i'm surprised no one here has gotten it honestly, i thought at least 1 or 2 people would have. oh well.. i'll post lots of pics.

The reason know one has one is cause it's not readily available for most you can only get it on eBay . But you better check the bands . As you might only get 3g speeds

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci