Best Note 8 games

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was just about to download WGT Golf. It worked great on my S8+.

I'm sure there are a lot of recommendations. I'd like to add more games as well as the golf one

yarnsrj

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Oldy but goody... Wind-up Knight. Version 1, best game ever. The Knight, Sir Sprint, is a wind-up toy so you have to complete obstacles and fight your way thru before he winds down. There's a wind-up Knight 2 but 1 was played by over 10 million folks. Games have in app purchases though. You have to have "gamer hands" for this one.
I've completed both versions but still always load and play on my new devices.. luv Sir Sprint!
c67d20a3282d05ab56722d0fd009ddc4.jpg

Last edited:

antman451

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to download WGT Golf. It worked great on my S8+.

I'm sure there are a lot of recommendations. I'd like to add more games as well as the golf one
Aww crap. I don't play many games on my phone (sometimes one of the Angry Birds if I'm just unwinding), but I just played a round of WGT Golf and could see myself getting hooked...

andy roddy

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I usually play Hearthstone or Clash Royale. Thanks for the tip on WGT Golf though. I didn't realize there was a game like this on Android.

Tony9ball68

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
Sky force and other games of similar ilk are much better with s pen, grand theft auto San Andreas and vice city, but the first game I put on any device has to be 'threes', possibly the most addictive game ever, try it and prepare to be addicted!

gregg6942

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm playing Skyforce reloaded,using the Spen on it is awesome. Also playing Mario Run since they added more levels & games

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I don't play games much but I got Real Myst on sale and have liked playing it on my Note. Also a little chase game I've had forever called Spirit. Some amoeba looking critter has to evade/and/or destroy creatures chasing it. The extra screen on the Note has made this even better.