11-03-2017 03:31 PM
44 12
tools
    As a fan of the note line, I've had the note 2, 5, 7 and now 8. Prior to this year I rarely would come across a friend or people in public with a note, they usually had iPhone or a galaxy S model. Lately I've been seeing the note 8 regularly from friends who brought it, family members, co-workers and even a few ppl on the train or in public. Considering the note 8 has only been out a little over a month I'm pleasantly pleased. It seems the note 7 debacle didn't harm the product line at all and that's great. The note line will live on strong.
    10-20-2017 09:55 AM
    it's the screen. it's a beautiful piece of phone real estate.
    10-20-2017 09:57 AM
    When I see all those iPhones and other generic android devices in public I feel lucky to be a Note 8 owner!! People always wanna see my phone and ask me questions. I love it!
    10-20-2017 02:53 PM
    When I see all those iPhones and other generic android devices in public I feel lucky to be a Note 8 owner!! People always wanna see my phone and ask me questions. I love it!
    haven't been asked yet this year, but I got questions on my N4 and N7. very curious about them.
    Auronda40 and Gray Area like this.
    10-20-2017 02:56 PM
    I feel like I'm the only person in my whole town who has one.
    10-20-2017 03:22 PM
    I feel like I'm the only person in my whole town who has one.
    You must love in a small town hehe . I've seen a few here in my city. Thing is if you see a few around that means they've sold a lot of them . Also have seen quite a few s8 to
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-20-2017 03:32 PM
    You must love in a small town hehe . I've seen a few here in my city. Thing is if you see a few around that means they've sold a lot of them . Also have seen quite a few s8 to
    I've seen quite a few s8 pluses but mostly s7 edge and S6 edge plus.
    10-20-2017 06:28 PM
    I have not seen another Note 8 since I've gotten mine.
    10-20-2017 08:14 PM
    no note 8s in my town.
    10-20-2017 08:19 PM
    I haven't seen any here either. I can't be the only one...
    10-20-2017 10:00 PM
    I see more s8 than the note 8
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-20-2017 10:07 PM
    As a fan of the note line, I've had the note 2, 5, 7 and now 8. Prior to this year I rarely would come across a friend or people in public with a note, they usually had iPhone or a galaxy S model. Lately I've been seeing the note 8 regularly from friends who brought it, family members, co-workers and even a few ppl on the train or in public. Considering the note 8 has only been out a little over a month I'm pleasantly pleased. It seems the note 7 debacle didn't harm the product line at all and that's great. The note line will live on strong.
    I hadn't thought of this but now that it is mentioned, I have seen many many note 8's, at work, at the store, even at Home Depot

Sammie has a winner on their hands
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-20-2017 10:20 PM
    I don't work in tech, but I have 2 coworkers that have Note 8's and another will have one before month end. It's strange seeing so many Notes. Now I have to make sure mine is the best looking, best themed, and best cased of them all.
    10-20-2017 10:23 PM
    I hadn't thought of this but now that it is mentioned, I have seen many many note 8's, at work, at the store, even at Home Depot

Sammie has a winner on their hands
    Not to mention I have several friends and coworkers who are planning on getting one when price or timing permits.
    10-20-2017 10:24 PM
    Lmao my friend's daughter which is 12 years old played with my note8 the other day. She fell in love with it. Right now she has a iPhone 6. I think that's the version. Anyways she asked her mom if she can get a note8. Her mom said no. That she didn't need a new phone til her phone completely dies. Her daughter says well you and Jewels have one. Her mom said so. My house, my rules, I'm the one paying for your phone and until yours dies or you old enough to get a job and pay for it yourself, you have to deal with it. Her daughter said til it dies you say huh? She took her iPhone 6 and threw it so hard against the wall the screen shattered. She said now can I get a the note8? Me and my friend looked at each other and said wtf? Is she serious? Her mom said hell no. Not after that. Only thing you getting is that screen fixed, extra chores and grounded. She was mad as hell. Love her to death but she a brat lol. Sorry so long. Lol
    10-21-2017 03:13 AM
    My workplace employs 5k+ at my site. I haven't seen anyone else with a Note 8. Maybe I just don't pay attention to what people use. I'm too busy looking at mine.
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-21-2017 06:37 AM
    I don’t think I’ve seen one
    10-21-2017 07:47 AM
    Lmao my friend's daughter which is 12 years old played with my note8 the other day. She fell in love with it. Right now she has a iPhone 6. I think that's the version. Anyways she asked her mom if she can get a note8. Her mom said no. That she didn't need a new phone til her phone completely dies. Her daughter says well you and Jewels have one. Her mom said so. My house, my rules, I'm the one paying for your phone and until yours dies or you old enough to get a job and pay for it yourself, you have to deal with it. Her daughter said til it dies you say huh? She took her iPhone 6 and threw it so hard against the wall the screen shattered. She said now can I get a the note8? Me and my friend looked at each other and said wtf? Is she serious? Her mom said hell no. Not after that. Only thing you getting is that screen fixed, extra chores and grounded. She was mad as hell. Love her to death but she a brat lol. Sorry so long. Lol
    Wow lol
    Jewels81 and toenail_flicker like this.
    10-21-2017 11:48 AM
    I've seen quite a few s8 pluses but mostly s7 edge and S6 edge plus.

I've seen S8 Pluses but the only other Note 8 I've seen is the guy at work who just got one and ditched his iPhone which he hated. I kept telling him to get the Note 8.

The Best Buy in town doesn't seem to sell many Note 8 cases, but was selling out of s8 and s8 plus stuff more so it's likely most people go for the S line.
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-21-2017 03:40 PM
    I actually saw two while I was at church today! I was so surprised to see that many in one place. I've convinced myself that there was at least one more of us fellow Note 8 owners shining in there! When I had the Note 7 I had only ever seen one other woman with the same phone.
    Gray Area likes this.
    10-21-2017 05:26 PM
    have we all forgotten that this phone just can out . give it time. An no, the note 8 is not as popular as the s line
    Gray Area and Jewels81 like this.
    10-21-2017 05:37 PM
    I haven't seen another one. Not that I go looking for other's phones. 😏 I'm very much enjoying mine! And that's all that matters.
    10-21-2017 06:10 PM
    I haven't seen a single one. I keep looking around me everywhere I go, but nada. I saw my first S8 though during Halloween. That was the first and only new galaxy device I've seen since release. Feels like I'm the only Note 8 owner around! I feel lucky to own this beast let me tell ya!!
    Gray Area likes this.
    11-02-2017 05:21 PM
    I've seen two others. One is a guy at my work just got one and I saw someone at Wal-Mart with one. I do see more s8 Pluses though but even those I don't see a ton of. The S8 line and Note 8 line I'm not seeing very many. I see more Note 5s, S6, S7 and S7 Edges.

What's the deal? Are they just not selling? I do notice my local Best Buy always has the Note 8 cases in stock. With the s8 cases they would run out of stock on the Otterbox cases a lot. The Note 8 they always got stock which tells me they are not selling well. Usually they're always running out of cases because they don't like to keep a lot in stock.
    11-02-2017 09:09 PM
    I've seen two others. One is a guy at my work just got one and I saw someone at Wal-Mart with one. I do see more s8 Pluses though but even those I don't see a ton of. The S8 line and Note 8 line I'm not seeing very many. I see more Note 5s, S6, S7 and S7 Edges.

What's the deal? Are they just not selling? I do notice my local Best Buy always has the Note 8 cases in stock. With the s8 cases they would run out of stock on the Otterbox cases a lot. The Note 8 they always got stock which tells me they are not selling well. Usually they're always running out of cases because they don't like to keep a lot in stock.
    Lol just because one store has alot in stock don't mean a phone ain't selling.
    Gray Area likes this.
    11-02-2017 09:13 PM
44 12