N8 is a Home Run

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Over the past several years I've owned the iPhone 6+, 6s+ and 7+. I've also owned a Note 4, Note 5 and S8+. After having my N8 for a few weeks I have come to the conclusion that it is the best phone I've ever owned and I've owned ALOT of phones. Samsung really out did themselves.

fitcherama

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Over the past several years I've owned the iPhone 6+, 6s+ and 7+. I've also owned a Note 4, Note 5 and S8+. After having my N8 for a few weeks I have come to the conclusion that it is the best phone I've ever owned and I've owned ALOT of phones. Samsung really out did themselves.
Yep. Loving my Note with a passion. Keeps getting better too.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
my N7 never had a bit of problem with the battery and ran as cool as my N8, so the N7 was my best ever. I like the N8 a lot, but after more than a month it still hurts to hold it more than a couple of minutes because it's top heavy. N7 wasn't that way. great phone, though, the N8, just not a light phone or as balanced as the N7.

Amele

Dec 4, 2015
Visit site
I was worried about the heaviness of the phone, especially because I have hand problems, but I've been using it, a lot, since Sept 6th and it doesn't feel all that heavy to me anymore. The only time I notice is if I am on a non speaker phone call for longer than 5 minutes, a rarity. But my hand goes numb holding anything up for longer so it really isn't the Note 8's fault. I have been surprised at how little the weight of it bothers me. It just feels solid. But this is a very subjective thing, I think.

pkguy323

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Being able to use the Google Assistant HANDS-FREE was a win for me. SamsungPay is the best NFC out there. For the screen, I have it set at HD+ and it's still beautiful and crisp. Battery is good. Solid phone.

tarpon6

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Not just a home run, but a grand slam- out of the ball park. I've owned a ton of phones, rooted them, ran custom ROM's, messed with Apples.. Nothing has been as smooth, fast and flawless as this. I was worried about the battery life with the smaller battery, but it exceeds expectations. I'm sitting here trying to think of an area that is lacking.. that one negative.. can't come up with one right now.

Cherries01

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

I used to have the iPhone 4s, S3 then back to the iPhone 4s, then HTC One, then iPhone 5/5s, then iPhone 6+, then Note 5, then 6s+, Note 7 & iPhone 7+, but after being so tired with slowly innovation of the iOS, I wanted to go back with Android. I agree with you! After having the Note 8 for over a month now, I like the Note 8 alot! typically, when I had the iPhone, i would use my iPad, but now, I just slowly giving up on the iPad and use my Note 8 more. Might get myself a Samsung Tablet

Old g

Jul 26, 2017
Visit site
I used to have the iPhone 4s, S3 then back to the iPhone 4s, then HTC One, then iPhone 5/5s, then iPhone 6+, then Note 5, then 6s+, Note 7 & iPhone 7+, but after being so tired with slowly innovation of the iOS, I wanted to go back with Android. I agree with you! After having the Note 8 for over a month now, I like the Note 8 alot! typically, when I had the iPhone, i would use my iPad, but now, I just slowly giving up on the iPad and use my Note 8 more. Might get myself a Samsung Tablet

My I suggest the tab S3

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Best device to date hands down nothing can beat it! The note is a superior device to any other device out there the 6 gig of ram puts it over the top.

jjinal

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
I was the same way with Apple. I would use an iPhone and an iPad. Now I only use a tablet for Netflix. I have a mint condition Tab S 10.5 and it is perfect for Netflix. The Tab S2 and S3 are faster but they don't have the best screen ratio for Netflix. They're kinda square like an iPad. My 10.5 is widescreen.

Mandarita

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
It is. After the joy I experienced with the N7, I was doubtful this phone would do the same. It has. I love it. I hardly use my tablet at all anymore because this thing is so beast. The only thing that makes me sad is losing my lovely coal blue. I just loved that color.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Preach my fellow note junkie. Best phone I've ever had also😁

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2