Anyone have an issue with the blue LED notification light staying on even though there are no notifications. It just started for the first time today, right after I used the wireless charger I got from the promotion for the first time. Even after I restarted my phone it still goes on every time I turn of my screen.
    10-20-2017 03:36 PM
    That's interesting, I assign the blue led to telegram notifications, and it does what it should; and I also use the wireless charger.

Okay, in settings there's some info:
    Attached Thumbnails LED blue light won't turn off-1930.jpg  
    10-20-2017 03:58 PM
    I don't have any unread notifications, and battery is fully charged, not sure what they're referring to with sound recordings. But since I fully restated my phone and it is still showing the blue night it can't be something that's just running in the background
    10-20-2017 04:09 PM
    Another thought, are all notifications cleared from the notification bar:
    Attached Thumbnails LED blue light won't turn off-1932.jpg  
    10-20-2017 04:22 PM
    I figured it out, its under Hide when screen is off. if you search for the term LED Indicator you'll get it in the settings. So you want to enable Hide when screen is off from the hide visual notifications section.
    Heavens1 likes this.
    10-31-2017 04:49 PM
    I figured it out, its under Hide when screen is off. if you search for the term LED Indicator you'll get it in the settings. So you want to enable Hide when screen is off from the hide visual notifications section.
    This is not a solution...
    You're turning the notification light off manually without addressing the cause.
    This is like "I can turn the volume of my phone off by powering it down; problem solved"
    04-13-2018 12:00 PM
    Anyone have an issue with the blue LED notification light staying on even though there are no notifications. It just started for the first time today, right after I used the wireless charger I got from the promotion for the first time. Even after I restarted my phone it still goes on every time I turn of my screen.
    Is your Power saving Mode on? I was having the same issue, turned off Power saving, and now the blue LED doesn't remain on. I toggled Power saving back on, and the blue LED still remains off.

Kinda strange and random.
    06-24-2018 09:09 AM