Note 8 decided to reboot itself

krishnansasikumar

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
I had to reboot the phone when some apps like Gmail, Paypal started freezing. all fine now. I've got the Qualcomm version in the US.

Everything fine after the reboot.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I would do a clear cache once a week if streaming a lot but performance mode should look after it too
Thank you. I have done the cache clearing a couple times I will possibly look into performance mode though I don't like the screen to be too bright

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. I have done the cache clearing a couple times I will possibly look into performance mode though I don't like the screen to be too bright

You can still manually reduce brightness anyway, I honestly don't see any power zapping from full performance mode compared to next level down, it simply manages your phone differently and quite possible better

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
Maybe some bug/conflict with an app you have. Maybe with the Security Update rolled out yesterday that it will resolve your issue.