Bixby button came back

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Suddenly, after I disabled it (kept for voice commands) pressing Bixby button opens Bixby home. Did something change? Turning it off in settings changes nothing

Anyone else?

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Suddenly, after I disabled it (kept for voice commands) pressing Bixby button opens Bixby home. Did something change? Turning it off in settings changes nothing

Anyone else?

Yup. Mine's back too, even with the Bixby key turned off. Seems like the Bixby key can no longer be turned off.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I can turn it all the way off but by turning off the long press for voice. I want to try keep that on. See my screenshots above.

I've done a restart but it's still not working correctly.

tuckertje01

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I have not disabled Bixby in settings but used Bixby Remapper to start an app with the button instead. This does not disable Bixby voice, I still use that.

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Ok so, I don't know why or how they are related but I recently changed my settings menu to 'view as standard list' apparently Bixby long press for voice will only work when your settings menu set to simplified list.

I need a head explode emoji

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I found why my Bixby button was again bringing up Bixby, even with the Bixby button set to off. You MUST leave your Settings in Simplified List mode. Once I changed it back to Simplified List mode from Standard List mode, the Bixby button no longer brings up Bixby. When in Standard List mode, the Bixby button will still bring up Bixby even if you have the Bixby button set to off.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I found why my Bixby button was again bringing up Bixby, even with the Bixby button set to off. You MUST leave your Settings in Simplified List mode. Once I changed it back to Simplified List mode from Standard List mode, the Bixby button no longer brings up Bixby. When in Standard List mode, the Bixby button will still bring up Bixby even if you have the Bixby button set to off.
No, just install bxActions and remap the button to instantly launch the camera!

franko515

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Ok so, I don't know why or how they are related but I recently changed my settings menu to 'view as standard list' apparently Bixby long press for voice will only work when your settings menu set to simplified list.

I need a head explode emoji
Where is this simplified list menu setting?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke