Amazon music not working with Note 8

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I can never get more than one song to play, if I can get anything at all to play. Doen't matter if it is online music or music I have downloaded. Anybody else having that issue?

bmetelsky

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I can never get more than one song to play, if I can get anything at all to play. Doen't matter if it is online music or music I have downloaded. Anybody else having that issue?
Nope. Using Amazon Music frequently here with no problem.

vnmous1

May 14, 2010
Visit site
If you play from a play list it will continue but you have to bring up your list then start with whatever the first song is. If you scroll to another song it will only play that one.

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
If you play from a play list it will continue but you have to bring up your list then start with whatever the first song is. If you scroll to another song it will only play that one.
It doesn't matter if it's from a playlist or the library, it's one and done. I get the spinning circle like it's trying to do something but never does. This happens on wifi and cellular.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
I use a 'station' and have no problem with music continually playing. I do it while I'm running so it would be cellular and in the house where it would be wifi.

Kendahl Titcomb

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
I use Amazon music almost daily and I haven't had any issues...try uninstalling it and then back again...maybe it's something stupid like that

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I am in Canada and I have the apk app for Amazon Music and apk app for Amazon Alexa down loaded on my Note 8 and they work very well. Those apps aren't available to Canadians yet.

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
Well, did the unistall-reinstall booties and, right now, it looks like it worked. I'll text it tomorrow on the drive to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12