Can I change the background color/style of the general text page without adding a theme?

trinisuprazee

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
So the standard summary text screen is very plain can this be changed? I am able to change the background for the actual text messages but can't seem to find the settings for the entry text screen.

TIA

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
yes, when you open messages and see your list of msg click the 3 dots up in right the hand corner and then settings and you'll see background

trinisuprazee

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
thanks for the reply. That does work to add a background to the individual conversations (where i can text from)

However for the overall summary "Conversation" and "Contacts" pages where it displays all open conversations and contacts it just appears with a plain white background.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
not sure if you can do that without applying a different theme which will of course change the appearance of more than just the txt app. or maybe switch to a txt app. that is more customisable than the stock Samsung one

SDTRMG

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I'd say download a texting app like yaata or textra. I'm using yaata and got it customized to my specifications

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21