I'm not a fan of the default keyboard. I find that it lags and predictions are odd. I've been a Swiftkey user since it was a paid app and I love it. My problem is that since I like to use Swiftkey there's always a keyboard icon in the lower right of the screen when I'm typing. I find that I accidentally press it while typing one handed. If I disable swiftkey the icon goes away but then I'm back to using the Samsung Keyboard which I don't like.
    11-02-2017 11:40 AM
    I'm not a fan of the default keyboard. I find that it lags and predictions are odd. I've been a Swiftkey user since it was a paid app and I love it. My problem is that since I like to use Swiftkey there's always a keyboard icon in the lower right of the screen when I'm typing. I find that I accidentally press it while typing one handed. If I disable swiftkey the icon goes away but then I'm back to using the Samsung Keyboard which I don't like.
    Just download a different keyboard like SwiftKey or whatever else you want to try, there's literally a gazillion of them in the app store.
    11-02-2017 12:08 PM
    Just download a different keyboard like SwiftKey or whatever else you want to try, there's literally a gazillion of them in the app store.
    You didn't really read his post. He's already using another keyboard. He's trying to get rid of the keyboard icon in the navigation bar when USING a third-party keyboard.
    11-02-2017 12:23 PM
    not sure if it can do it, but perhaps BK Disabler will handle that.
    Mattism78 likes this.
    11-02-2017 12:27 PM
    not sure if it can do it, but perhaps BK Disabler will handle that.
    Thank you for this recommendation. It did what Package Disabler Pro couldn't! It worked!
    11-02-2017 12:45 PM