How many Note 8 Cases Do You Have?

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I just received a new thin case, the same kind I've used on other phones, but this one interferes with my screen protector.

daves221

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 - Unicorn Beetle Sup Case and an Otterbox Defender. I ordered the Sup Case but it wasn't available when I got the phone and wouldn't be for 2-3 weeks. So I ordered the Otterbox which I got in 2 days. Put it on and and it hasn't been off since. The Sup Case came in and is still in the box. The Sup Case has been my go to case for the last couple of phones, but I'm happy with the defender. If I get the urge in the near future, I might change them up. Got to hand it to Otterbox with their warranty though - a week after I got the case the belt holster clip popped off. I put in a claim and they sent a brand new case. Great customer service.

Wanna sell the sup case? Couldn't figure out how to pm here.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have 2 - Unicorn Beetle Sup Case and an Otterbox Defender. I ordered the Sup Case but it wasn't available when I got the phone and wouldn't be for 2-3 weeks. So I ordered the Otterbox which I got in 2 days. Put it on and and it hasn't been off since. The Sup Case came in and is still in the box. The Sup Case has been my go to case for the last couple of phones, but I'm happy with the defender. If I get the urge in the near future, I might change them up. Got to hand it to Otterbox with their warranty though - a week after I got the case the belt holster clip popped off. I put in a claim and they sent a brand new case. Great customer service.
Otter box Defender is my favorite as well. It's my main case though I do sometimes switch off to my Ringke clear w/bumper style case and the Uag Monarch. Rarely use the Samsung wallet case

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Spigen Tough Armor
Alcantara
I-blason- >protects but reduces touch sensativity
They really need to rework this case. Figure out the touch sensativity, without giving up protection factor, I'll move back to that case.
Until then, Spigen all-day

doxidad

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Originally Posted by doxidad
Wanna sell the sup case? Couldn't figure out how to pm here.

Sent you a PM

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I have 2 G cases, in red and gray. I had a leather wallet one but it was far too bulky.
I like the G cases.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
5 (technically 6).
Spigen Tough Armor, Neo Hybrid Crystal, Hybrid Armor, Thin Fit, Crystal Hybrid* - all in Deep Sea Blue

Caseology Skyfall in Coral Blue.

* Spigen doesn't offer the Crystal Hybrid in Deep Sea Blue, but since it's just the Neo Hybrid Crystal with a cut out for the kickstand, I just swapped the outer bumper of the black model.

My favorite is the Neo Hybrid Crystal.

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Up to three cases now.

Otterbox Symmetry: Great quality as always but too slick.

Samsung Alcantara: Surprised by the lovely quality. Very little protection. My everyday runner.

Samsung LED Wallet: My latest acquisition. Wow...very disappointed. Feels extremely cheap and sharp edges are annoying as heck. Janky in the hand coupled with the LED's as executed leaves an overall feeling of wooptido. Do not like at all.

Still searching for a high quality slim leather folio case.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Up to three cases now.

Otterbox Symmetry: Great quality as always but too slick.

Samsung Alcantara: Surprised by the lovely quality. Very little protection. My everyday runner.

Samsung LED Wallet: My latest acquisition. Wow...very disappointed. Feels extremely cheap and sharp edges are annoying as heck. Janky in the hand coupled with the LED's as executed leaves an overall feeling of wooptido. Do not like at all.

Still searching for a high quality slim leather folio case.
i have the same cases i love all of them

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Currently, three. Ordered a Spigen Rugged Armor Extra before I got my phone to have something to put on it. Kept it because it's a good, thin and protective case. Tried a Speck Presidio Grip and returned it. Tried an OtterBox Defender and Commuter and returned them.

Now, my main case is the UAG Monarch in black. I just received a black full grain leather iPulse wallet case today and will use it occasionally, depending on where I'm going.
1) No clue as I've never used Samsung pay and have no intention of ever setting it up

2) Not sure as I never made a call with it, BUT it doesn't have any metal inside it so it shouldn't inhibit phone calls

I'm returning the iPulse since it's a little bulkier than I thought it would be with the card slots. What I really want is one without card slots or anything except a cover that just folds over the screen or at least not stacked slots. I'm considering the Noreve leather one. Quite a bit more expensive but seems to be more what I'm looking for.

Edit: Ordered the Noreve tonight.
3 again. Received the Noreve leather one a few days ago and I'm in the process of modifying it to how I want it. Should be perfect when I'm done.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
How is the noreve and how are you modifying it?
I like it because it's top notch craftsmanship, real cowhide leather, not some fake stuff called leather. I bought it with the intention to modify it by cutting out the card slots and bill holder part. I'm putting in a carbon fiber reinforcement plate covered in soft fabric in place of the card slots. This will greatly increase the rigidity of the cover (all they use like everyone else is thin cardboard as the base material) and provide a soft surface to go against my screen without adding any bulk. I just finished cutting out the CF plate and am about ready to put everything together to complete it.

Edit: Also going to drill a hole in the part that holds the phone so I can use a lanyard if I decide to at some point. Kind of miss that on phones as it was a pretty foolproof way of drop prevention.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38