11-13-2017 06:03 AM
47 12
tools
    I can't decide whether to get the Deep Sea Blue Color or Midnight Black? I love both colours the most among other ones available.

Most of the time I will be using a Rugged "Clear Back" Case of Tech21 or Spigen or Otterbox so that I will get good drop protection without sacrificing the phone's elegant feel. And sometimes I wont be using a case at all.

I really like the Deep Sea Blue colour because in different lighting conditions the phone appears exceptionally sleek in every way.

Well on a side note if I use a Black Case, then my device visually becomes a black phone.

But the Midnight Black phone might be prone to a lot of fingerprints whereas the Deep Sea Blue one may not show that much.

However, the Midnight Black with its black almost bezel-less front, black rear and especially black "side frames" makes the phone like a complete screen on the palm of the hand.

But still can't decide which colour to get they're both very gorgeous looking devices. I love them both, but I have to go with one color that stands out.

And which phone will look more future-proof, since I will be using this phone for a couple of years.
    11-08-2017 05:40 AM
    I have midnight black and it is lovely but a total fingerprint magnet
    dj. mbone and AndroidLoverXO like this.
    11-08-2017 06:06 AM
    Get the blue one. I got the black one and put it in. Samsung blue rugged case as the blue color is not available in the US
    AndroidLoverXO likes this.
    11-08-2017 06:14 AM
    If deep sea blue was available in the US (curse you Samsung for not making all colors available to the world), I would have gotten that 100% - I suggest the blue 😀
    11-08-2017 06:23 AM
    I can't decide whether to get the Deep Sea Blue Color or Midnight Black? I love both colours the most among other ones available.

Most of the time I will be using a Rugged "Clear Back" Case of Tech21 or Spigen or Otterbox so that I will get good drop protection without sacrificing the phone's elegant feel. And sometimes I wont be using a case at all.

I really like the Deep Sea Blue colour because in different lighting conditions the phone appears exceptionally sleek in every way.

Well on a side note if I use a Black Case, then my device visually becomes a black phone.

But the Midnight Black phone might be prone to a lot of fingerprints whereas the Deep Sea Blue one may not show that much.

However, the Midnight Black with its black almost bezel-less front, black rear and especially black "side frames" makes the phone like a complete screen on the palm of the hand.

But still can't decide which colour to get they're both very gorgeous looking devices. I love them both, but I have to go with one color that stands out.

And which phone will look more future-proof, since I will be using this phone for a couple of years.
    Always bet on the Wesley Snipes Black.
    You going to have a case on it anyway.
    And black to me just looks official.
    11-08-2017 08:38 AM
    they're all the same color in the dark, i.e. the case. black will always be my all-time best and favorite color.
    11-08-2017 08:47 AM
    Any dark color glass back is going to show fingerprints. After all, they are all glass. However, orchid gray, because it is the lightest color of the 3 available, will show fingerprints the least.

I bought the orchid grey and love it. I have my phone in a Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case, which is as close to going naked as you can get. It is a very thin, sleek clear case that really shows off the beauty of the phone. The minimalist, but protective bumper surrounding the case is a perfect matching orchid gray. You can hardly tell the phone is in a case.
    11-08-2017 09:39 AM
    Once you put a protective case on it, it really doesn't matter. I have a navy blue case on my black Note 8. My phone can be whatever color I want it to be.
    11-08-2017 10:37 AM
    Deep sea blue will be available at Best Buy ONLY, for holiday shopping..
    jjb415 and AndroidLoverXO like this.
    11-08-2017 10:48 AM
    I preferred the coral blue to the deep sea blue and might have gone for that if available but I must say the black, although a fingerprint magnet, does look sweet.
    11-08-2017 02:37 PM
    I'm happy with my black Note 8. I used to have the HTC One in blue with Verizon... at the time, i purchased it through Best Buy. It was nice in the beginning, but the color got old and I got tired of it Lol. Same thing with White phones...
    11-08-2017 05:13 PM
    Black! Looks amazing!
    11-08-2017 05:21 PM
    Always bet on the Wesley Snipes Black.
    You going to have a case on it anyway.
    And black to me just looks official.
    I was gonna say the same thing, get the Wesley Snipes edition!!!!! A major major MAJOR GO!!!!
    11-08-2017 06:05 PM
    I was gonna say the same thing, get the Wesley Snipes edition!!!!! A major major MAJOR GO!!!!
    On Deck.
    #Samsungknights stand up
    11-08-2017 07:14 PM
    Deep Blue for sure....since probably most purchased the original colors by now.
    11-08-2017 07:51 PM
    I have blue and love it.
    11-08-2017 08:05 PM
    I bought the Deepsea Blue model via NCIX and flashed US Unlocked software on it, only because I had the Coral Blue Note 7, and hated having to turn it in.

I KNEW Samsung was gonna pull this trick. Either way, buy whichever color you like better. Deepsea Blue isn't quite as vibrant as Coral Blue (S7 Edge/Note7 or S8 version); in fact, comparatively it almost looks dull unless you see it in the brightest sunlight. I don't know how the websites get all those great shots of that particular color.

Black/Wesley Snipes Edition Note 8 is great. I wish Orchid Grey was more like the S8 version.

Overall, I wish Samsung did NOT do these stupid staggered color releases. Rather, they should give all 4 versions to all markets, and add on stuff like the pink version they have in Taiwan, or a silver version that doesn't exist at all except in case renders.
    Jewels81 and AndroidLoverXO like this.
    11-08-2017 08:28 PM
    I bought the Deepsea Blue model via NCIX and flashed US Unlocked software on it, only because I had the Coral Blue Note 7, and hated having to turn it in.

I KNEW Samsung was gonna pull this trick. Either way, buy whichever color you like better. Deepsea Blue isn't quite as vibrant as Coral Blue (S7 Edge/Note7 or S8 version); in fact, comparatively it almost looks dull unless you see it in the brightest sunlight. I don't know how the websites get all those great shots of that particular color.

Black/Wesley Snipes Edition Note 8 is great. I wish Orchid Grey was more like the S8 version.

Overall, I wish Samsung did NOT do these stupid staggered color releases. Rather, they should give all 4 versions to all markets, and add on stuff like the pink version they have in Taiwan, or a silver version that doesn't exist at all except in case renders.
    Is there anyway you would mind sharing a pic of yours? Is it more of a dark blue? And yeah doesn't surprise me on how they did the colors. I want the note9 to have a blue option.
    11-08-2017 08:51 PM
    As far as I know, it will be available to the US market later this month, probably from November 16th on Best Buy. 😃
    11-08-2017 09:21 PM
    On Deck.
    #Samsungknights stand up
    It's your boy floss, back with another video. I 2nd the Wesley Snipes version.
    11-08-2017 09:56 PM
    Any dark color glass back is going to show fingerprints. After all, they are all glass. However, orchid gray, because it is the lightest color of the 3 available, will show fingerprints the least.

I bought the orchid grey and love it. I have my phone in a Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case, which is as close to going naked as you can get. It is a very thin, sleek clear case that really shows off the beauty of the phone. The minimalist, but protective bumper surrounding the case is a perfect matching orchid gray. You can hardly tell the phone is in a case.
    I think the Maple Gold one shows the least fingerprints. I liked the Maple Gold after the colours blue and black.
    11-08-2017 10:17 PM
    Is there anyway you would mind sharing a pic of yours? Is it more of a dark blue? And yeah doesn't surprise me on how they did the colors. I want the note9 to have a blue option.
    I have made a collage of the Deep Sea Blue, with pics collected from Google Images.

Infact, in different lighting conditions the phone appears exquisite in each way.
    experiment 626 and Jewels81 like this.
    11-08-2017 10:26 PM
    My Note 8 compared to a Coral Blue S7 Edge and Coral Blue S8
    11-09-2017 05:58 AM
    I think the Maple Gold one shows the least fingerprints. I liked the Maple Gold after the colours blue and black.
    It could be but, so far, Maple Gold is not available in the US. Again, of the 3 colors available in the US, the orchid gray will show the least fingerprints.
    11-09-2017 06:32 AM

I was thinking about this today, and realized that for me, it wouldn't much matter. My phone is O gray, but it lives in a case. Thr front is black, so it could be ANY color.
    11-09-2017 09:14 AM
47 12