Nav bar disappearing ...

MrSoyouz

Nov 8, 2017
Visit site
Hi all, I have a Note 8 for 1 month aprox, it works well and I have no issues but today I saw that the 3-buttons-NavBar located at bottom of the screen has disappeared ...

I could make it back only by sliding down the top notification area ... very strange ...

I rebooted the phone and get back the bottom navbar but just after a couple of minutes using it .. navbar disappeared again ...

:confused:

Any help with this , it 's seems to be a bug ?

Thx for help

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
The bar at the bottom of the screen is hidden. Drag up from the bottom of the screen and you should be able to see it for a short time. Before it disappears, double click on the dot to the left of the three buttons using the s-pen and the bar will remain fixed again.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Awsome, I just checked your solution and it works ! Thanx a lot I didnot know this function ! :)
You can also make it so that the dot is not there and the nav bar is always displayed no matter what. Settings, search for navigation bar and turn of the show and hide button switch.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
As a word of caution, if you keep your brightness turned way up and always have the bar showing, it is theoretically possible you might have a problem with screen burn in.
Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited:

MrDudeWrench

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Nav bar disappearing ...I HAVE SAME PROBLEM but the stay button will not keep it up,

.I HAVE SAME PROBLEM but the stay up button will not keep it up, help, i think its an app copnflict with ALERT ME app?

The bar at the bottom of the screen is hidden. Drag up from the bottom of the screen and you should be able to see it for a short time. Before it disappears, double click on the dot to the left of the three buttons using the s-pen and the bar will remain fixed again.