I've always liked Samsung phones. I started with the Blackjack, and worked my way up to the S7edge, which i'm currently using. No one that i know has ever bought a cell phone without first holding it in their hands and tried to use it, at least on a temporary basis. When i went to buy a phone, i always knew everything that i needed to know, except how it would perform out in the wild. That's why the carriers give you a week, or two weeks, or whatever, so that if you don't like it, you can RETURN it. The best phone that i ever had was the Note 4. I returned the 5, within the waiting period, because i needed more space. I returned the Note 7, and you know the story on that phone. Now, with the Note 8, i've said that i personally didn't like the size, or the price. If this forum is for venting, then i vented. If people felt embarrassed, then that was my intention. So, if the people in charge feel that they have to delete this post, so be it. I don't believe that free speech is dead in this country, but we'll see what happens.
    11-09-2017 09:18 AM
    All posts removed.

OP check your private messages for a further explanation. Anyone else with questions you can send me a PM.

Thanks all .
    11-09-2017 09:16 PM