Has anyone tried and was able to keep the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Batman Injustice Theme on their Note 8. I know there are a lot of YT videos about installing it, but most are temporary and go away even with the Package disabler. If you have a good APK for a permenant one that works for the N8 please share where you got it. Thanks.
    11-09-2017 09:39 AM
    u can't talk about all this in this forum...try xda
    Nitro211K and toenail_flicker like this.
    11-09-2017 07:55 PM
    Can't talk about what? A theme that was released by Samsung for the S7? is that taboo in this forum?!
    12-08-2017 08:38 AM
    Can't talk about what? A theme that was released by Samsung for the S7? is that taboo in this forum?!
    taboo? unclear, however the suggestion is very good. for things like that always go to xda
    12-08-2017 08:45 AM
    taboo? unclear, however the suggestion is very good. for things like that always go to xda
    ta·boo
    təˈbo͞o,taˈbo͞o
    noun
    a social or religious custom prohibiting or forbidding discussion of a particular practice or forbidding association with a particular person, place, or thing.
    synonyms: prohibition, proscription, veto, interdiction, interdict, ban, restriction
    01-10-2018 03:34 PM
    ta·boo
    təˈbo͞o,taˈbo͞o
    noun
    a social or religious custom prohibiting or forbidding discussion of a particular practice or forbidding association with a particular person, place, or thing.
    synonyms: prohibition, proscription, veto, interdiction, interdict, ban, restriction
    please explain since your response not the answer to my question or the OP's. the question was clearly as to IF/WHY it is taboo here, rather than a definition.
    01-10-2018 03:47 PM
    Mod Note: if this is a paid theme and you are trying to circumvent the payment then yes, that is off limits in our forums. If the theme is free and you are trying to download it, then discuss away! Thank you!
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    01-11-2018 06:53 AM
    The Batman Injustice theme if I remember correctly is not paid, but an exclusive theme for the Batman version of the S7 Edge. I am not sure if it ever was released as paid at all.

However you might say you paid for it since the Batman S7 Edge is a more expensive special edition.
    01-11-2018 07:07 AM
    Has anyone tried and was able to keep the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Batman Injustice Theme on their Note 8. I know there are a lot of YT videos about installing it, but most are temporary and go away even with the Package disabler. If you have a good APK for a permenant one that works for the N8 please share where you got it. Thanks.
    The exact theme may be limited to the S7 line. However, Given the right combination of icon packs, launchers, and wallpapers, you can probably mimic the S7 one very closely.
    01-11-2018 09:38 AM
    Mod Note: if this is a paid theme and you are trying to circumvent the payment then yes, that is off limits in our forums. If the theme is free and you are trying to download it, then discuss away! Thank you!
    Not a paid theme, as it was standard on the Special edition S7 E. I would pay for it if I can find it, not trying to circumvent anything. (But I do get you point). Thanks.
    01-11-2018 11:15 AM
    thank you!
    sydneycooper1979 likes this.
    01-11-2018 11:35 AM
    Glad this wasn't a new member getting their head bitten off for an honest valid question. It might drive away someone who thought that was acceptable treatment members here.
    01-11-2018 11:38 AM
    Glad this wasn't a new member getting their head bitten off for an honest valid question. It might drive away someone who thought that was acceptable treatment members here.
    exactly
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    01-11-2018 12:12 PM
    No Worries, I can handle it...."because I'm Batman"
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    01-31-2018 01:11 PM
    No Worries, I can handle it...."because I'm Batman"
    Thank you for your tolerance.
    01-31-2018 05:46 PM
    i won't post on here but if you want to know how to use Package disabler then come to XDA.
    you using it wrong...
    02-01-2018 05:11 PM