Samsung Pay app not offering option to redeem points for Samsung VISA cards

songbae

Nov 10, 2016
Visit site
I've amassed over 22,000 points through Samsung Pay. Over the last couple of days, I've tried to redeem my points for a Samsung Rewards VISA gift card (I've got enough for $100).

However, when I visit redemption part of the Samsung Pay app and select the Rewards Card at the top, only a blank page appears - where there used to be options for the $5, $20, $50, $100, and $200 Samsung VISA cards, the page/tab is now blank.

Is anyone else seeing the same? I've restarted the app as well as restarted the phone but to no avail.

I hope Samsung is not removing this option from the Rewards program.

Thanks.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
What the heck man, 11430 points, just checked rewards no option for the cash cards they're missing on my phone too, if they don't come back this is a complete bust for Samsung pay.
I don't get a blank page I get the other rewards cards Best Buy AMC Theaters blah blah blah but I want cash

Itsok88

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
I had the same problem. It was there yesterday morning/afternoon. The app sent me a notification last night saying I have points expiring at the end of the month so I tried to redeem them. The rewards cards area was blank for me as well. Hopefully it's temporary. Sent a message to Samsung asking about it.

Itsok88

Nov 9, 2017
Visit site
Update: called Samsung pay rep and they said everyone got that they have points expiring message so everyone rushed to the app and crashed the server. Should be fixed anytime now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon