Poll for Samsung Galaxy Note Series Storage Size Variants

Which Storage Size Option would You Want and or Need or Want a Choice of? Choose 1 or Multiple.

• Total voters

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
This is a Poll to Ask Everyone about their Personal Preference as to Which Storage Size Variant that You Would Want and or Need for the Samsung Galaxy Note Series Phones.

On your Phone's Web Browser, see about using the Desktop View Setting and that might Help You to Vote on this Poll since some people have said they were using the Android Central App. If You are using the Android Central App and have tried to Vote unsuccessfully, then Please go to the Website to Vote on this.

You can Select One Choice or you can Select Multiple Choices for the Options that you would like or Want to see be Available to Choose from.

Please also Share This Poll with Everyone You Know and who's in Your Social Media by Copying and Pasting the URL Web Address within your Social Media and E-Mail Contacts.

Happy Voting!

Last edited:

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
This is a Poll to Ask Everyone about their Personal Preference as to Which Storage Size Variant that You Would Want and or Need for the Samsung Galaxy Note Series Phones.

Are you asking if size matters (wink)? Right now, I have 64gb on board, of which 40gb are free, plus a 32gb sd card with 29gb free..AND I have a 128gb unused unopened sd card... sooo...

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
digus; The Answer is No for your "wink".

Just a Real Question for Everyone for their Opinion for the Poll Question.

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
digus; The Answer is No for your "wink".

Just a Real Question for Everyone for their Opinion for the Poll Question.

ZHUERAM

Oct 29, 2017
Visit site
I'll answer like this... As long as Samsung keeps the micro SD card slot, 64 gb is fine. The minute they get rid of it, I would buy the 256gb model.

I like space 🤓

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
With VR being pushed on Samsung devices and SD Cards not being able to be used for app storage (as they shouldn't, the unreliable bastards), I think even 64GB will become obsolete soon, so I hope they make the jump to 128 or at least offer that at launch.

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Other Manufacturers have Some of their Phones with 128GB, some have 256GB, and then there's the High End 512GB.

The Phones to come Will Eventually have 1TB of Onboard Storage.

Who Will Choose a 1TB Phone?

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
512gb internal with a 512gb card would do me forever, I would never really need it but it would make it for a very quick and very local back-up if something happens

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
I am more interested in more RAM (8GB min.) and whether it is UFS 2.2 or above.

Right now u don't find even the best SD's with 150MB/s reads and much slower writes. Writes need to be improved to match the rest of the system.

When first batch of 512GB SSD cost more than maxed out S8.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Are you asking if size matters (wink)? Right now, I have 64gb on board, of which 40gb are free, plus a 32gb sd card with 29gb free..AND I have a 128gb unused unopened sd card... sooo...

With a 3T passport portable storage drive.
Who needs space? lol

Last edited:

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I am more interested in more RAM (8GB min.) and whether it is UFS 2.2 or above.

Right now u don't find even the best SD's with 150MB/s reads and much slower writes. Writes need to be improved to match the rest of the system.

When first batch of 512GB SSD cost more than maxed out S8.

yeah I know but by the time they'll be offering what I asked for they'll have those issues sorted as well or something better...probably a chip in our testicles that controls everything...oh wait..lol

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
With va 3T passport portable storage drive.
Who needs space? lol

Almost Nobody Will or Want to Carry All the time a Portable Hard Drive just to have their STUFF on hand at all times.

Realistically, 98% or More Will Only have their Phone Only with them Whenever and Wherever they go.

km04

Mar 30, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to see at least 128 GB standard. With the amount of space that the OS takes up, and it will only bet bigger as time goes on, 64 GB is going to be less and less attractive. I would love to get a phone with 256 GB AND an expandable slot.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Almost Nobody Will or Want to Carry All the time a Portable Hard Drive just to have their STUFF on hand at all times.

Realistically, 98% or More Will Only have their Phone Only with them Whenever and Wherever they go.

it was a joke, but I do have one for my Drone.
128 gig sd card in phone
64 gig otg storage on my key chain.
And the 128 gig card courtesy of Sammy.

I had the 64 gig S6 edge plus with 64 gig otg storage keychain
Had that phone for 2 years and never ran into a storage problem.

gd761

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Everyone;

Remember to Vote on this Poll Question.

Also, Share This Poll Question with Everyone You Know and with All of Your Social Media Contacts so They can Vote on this Poll Question as well.

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Everyone;

Remember to Vote on this Poll Question.

Also, Share This Poll Question with Everyone You Know and with All of Your Social Media Contacts so They can Vote on this Poll Question as well.
I am in the app and I see no poll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34