Who else is still waiting on the freebies

BonJoviGurl

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
well finally got mine today after being approved since September 5th. I had choose the 360 camera and I got the sd card and wireless charger today.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
yep 11 weeks after being approved
Lol. So not only did it take ions you got the wrong thing. I sure hope after all this time when mine finally ships that I gwt the right stuff. I dont like that camera at all. The charger and card are what I ordered and hopefully get. As of 11.20 in the evening hours, still no shipping update past ship 11/19-11/26

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I checked fedex app again and saw this name with tracking. Husband looked it up and said thats what Samsun Promotions ships through. Odd but whatever gets it here lol.

BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER. Shows delivery end of day today. Last update shows info sent to fedex yesterda at 1 pm.

jsigmo

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I submitted on Sept 19 for two phones, and we finally got ours on November 9th and November 14th. They were both sent at the same time from the same place with sequential FedEx tracking numbers, but somehow got separated and one had two "exceptions". One was a weather delay that the other one snuck past, and the other was a "delivery exception" that, to me, meant that the driver just couldn't get it delivered the first day it was on the truck for some reason.

So that was odd, but we did finally get everything. We asked for and received the SD cards/Chargers for both since I couldn't think of anything I'd use a 360° camera for.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I submitted on Sept 19 for two phones, and we finally got ours on November 9th and November 14th. They were both sent at the same time from the same place with sequential FedEx tracking numbers, but somehow got separated and one had two "exceptions". One was a weather delay that the other one snuck past, and the other was a "delivery exception" that, to me, meant that the driver just couldn't get it delivered the first day it was on the truck for some reason.

So that was odd, but we did finally get everything. We asked for and received the SD cards/Chargers for both since I couldn't think of anything I'd use a 360° camera for.
I hate that camera lol. I'm sure some people like it but I do not.

BonJoviGurl

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
Lol. So not only did it take ions you got the wrong thing. I sure hope after all this time when mine finally ships that I gwt the right stuff. I dont like that camera at all. The charger and card are what I ordered and hopefully get. As of 11.20 in the evening hours, still no shipping update past ship 11/19-11/26

I really wasn't sure what I wanted so I'm fine with getting the card and charager, I kind of wanted to play with the camera but I probably wouldn't use it much.

What got mine moving was my second call to them, I called at 8 weeks and I called last week and it was sent the next day. So if I were you I'd call. Good luck.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I really wasn't sure what I wanted so I'm fine with getting the card and charager, I kind of wanted to play with the camera but I probably wouldn't use it much.

What got mine moving was my second call to them, I called at 8 weeks and I called last week and it was sent the next day. So if I were you I'd call. Good luck.
I've called a few times. Mine shows delivered by end of day today but it's still just shows label printed however it still could deliver because I've ordered something else several months ago that was next day air it just showed label printed the next thing I knew I had it LOL They just never updated in their system

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I only got the *delivered* email a week after receiving the promotion DeX thing
I just got thr T-Mobile email that it shipped. I checked myfedex yesterday and got the tracking. Now I'm not sure it'll actually deliver today but well see

BonJoviGurl

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
I've called a few times. Mine shows delivered by end of day today but it's still just shows label printed however it still could deliver because I've ordered something else several months ago that was next day air it just showed label printed the next thing I knew I had it LOL They just never updated in their system

Did you get it?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine didn't show up yesterday. Still shows label printed. Fedex did tjat before though and I got the item last time without it ever saying anything past label print. They probably do loads of these at a time then they get picked up in batches

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I was missing the memory card when my charger showed up a month ago, been going back and forth with Samsung and now this...

Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry you did not receive the memory card portion of your gift for this promotion.

I am happy to assist you with this matter.

Because our records indicate that the package was shipped to you in its entirety we require an official sworn statement before considering providing a replacement.

Please reply to this message with a signed, notarized affidavit or similar sworn statement that declares that you attest under penalty of perjury that you did not receive the memory card.

The statement must be signed by your and notarized.

Once I receive the affidavit I will verify your eligibility for a replacement gift and correspond accordingly

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Tamika
Samsung Tier III Support

At this point I have put in more time than the darn thing is worth, time to cut my losses!!!

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I was missing the memory card when my charger showed up a month ago, been going back and forth with Samsung and now this...

Hello xxxxx,

Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry you did not receive the memory card portion of your gift for this promotion.

I am happy to assist you with this matter.

Because our records indicate that the package was shipped to you in its entirety we require an official sworn statement before considering providing a replacement.

Please reply to this message with a signed, notarized affidavit or similar sworn statement that declares that you attest under penalty of perjury that you did not receive the memory card.

The statement must be signed by your and notarized.

Once I receive the affidavit I will verify your eligibility for a replacement gift and correspond accordingly

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Tamika
Samsung Tier III Support

At this point I have put in more time than the darn thing is worth, time to cut my losses!!!
For gosh sakes... I can't believe they want Statement lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance