Best Buy Black Friday Deals!

ShutterSnappy

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
Verizon Note 8 now for 24.41 a month! 350.00 off.
Im making the switch from iphone 6s+ and going with Deepsea Blue. Hope its a cool color. Haven't seen it in person.

gmagnes

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Can someone explain the basic terms of this offer?
Can anyone walk in and purchase or are there specific criteria?
Can a phone bought this way be used in Europe with a switched out SIM card, or is one limited to Verizon Sims for the full 24 months?
thanks
Gerry

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Ha!! I went to go online to get the deep sea blue. And it gives me this thing from Verizon saying info doesn't match their records. Verizon told me I might have to go in store to do it cause what I put in on best buy website is correct. Ugh I really was hoping Verizon would get the deep sea blue because I didn't want to deal with best buy. But since I really want the color and my fiance wants a note8, I'll go see what's up in store later today and if I get the deep sea blue then I'll give my fiance my midnight black. I'll be upgrading since my iphone7 plus is eligible for an upgrade and Verizon will get that back.

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Deepsea Blue, is one of the nicest looking colors I've seen on a Samsung device. I've always loved Coral Blue, but I think Deepsea has it beat. $586 after instant Best Buy down payment of $350. Can't beat it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Deepsea Blue, is one of the nicest looking colors I've seen on a Samsung device. I've always loved Coral Blue, but I think Deepsea has it beat. $586 after instant Best Buy down payment of $350. Can't beat it.

Did you have to get yours in person or was you able to do it online?

bigcanoe

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Did you have to get yours in person or was you able to do it online?

I did mine online, worked ok after a few tries. The first time I was 'upgrade denied'. I ended off paying off my last phone as part of the transaction as it was only a year old and I still owed on it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I did mine online, worked ok after a few tries. The first time I was 'upgrade denied'. I ended off paying off my last phone as part of the transaction as it was only a year old and I still owed on it.

Yikes. Mine kept saying info didn't match Verizon records. I just finally got it to let me upgrade since my iphone7 plus was half paid off. I told myself I wasn't going to deal with best buy cause of alot if bad things I've been reading but really want the blue lol. And once it worked online it was quick. Just waiting for them to open so they can confirm if they have any in store. I'll take that note8 for $582 or whatever it was lol. Sucks that you had to pay off your phone completely. Well you got a back up I guess.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yay. Just got my email and text saying my deep sea blue is ready to be picked up. Not going to get excited til I have it in my hands lol

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am considering switching from the black to the blue.

Just curious, to those who got the deep sea blue, where was your phone made? Vietnam or Korea?

gmagnes

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to thank ShutterSnappy for letting us know about the Verizon/Best Buy deal. I've been on the look out for a decent deal for the Note 8. I went to local Best Buy last night and purchased the Note 8 for $350 off. It's the best deal I've seen, and according to the Best Buy sales person, it's actually a little better deal than the $300 off they've been advertising for Black Friday. Now I've got a bit of a learning curve to adjust from only IPhones and IPads to an Adroid device. Am looking forward to new discoveries. Thanks again,
Gerry

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thank you.

I wonder if Best Buy is going to have the same deal on the AT&T version.

You're welcome. I couldn't tell you. I think the 350 off is for Verizon and Sprint right now. Maybe black friday? Here is what I see for AT&T

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171117-121553.jpg
    Screenshot_20171117-121553.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 61

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was a die hard Windows Phone fan with about 6-7 different models over the time frame it was SEMI-COOL. I moved to Android (could not take the app problem any more), I had a LG G3, G4 and my current phone is a V10... Never owned a Samsung but, after the reviews, this phone has about the best Android has to offer with awesome performance.

It's about time I get a solid Android device... Ordered this morning from Best Buy, COULD not pass it up, Verizon lists it at $40 a month....$24.41 a month, crap, no brainer....If you need a huge phone.

Picking up Saturday morning (as I am busy tonight) Cant wait !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781