What is the best daily planner/schedule app?

acsurfer

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site

Google Calendar?
S Planner?
Others?

I would like to plan my day/appointments/schedule/things to do...

Thanks.

galaxyfive

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site

Google Calendar?
S Planner?
Others?

I would like to plan my day/appointments/schedule/things to do...

Thanks.

The stock calendar [S planner] has a tasks feature and Samsung also offers up a reminder app. Both are free and very good for planning your day/week/month or year.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Business calendar pro. It has the best features for me and easiest to copy calendar events to different days.

Business planner Pro. Excellent support, excellent selection of widgets, seamless integration into office 365. At least give it a try.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Any.do and their plugin Cal. best I've ever used, hands down. I own and previously used Business Calendar Pro. Any.do is deceptively simple, but amazingly effective and almost elegant in execution.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anydo&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anydo.cal&hl=en
Cal hasn't been updated in over a year because they updated Any.do to work with other calendar apps and access everything through it. I'm actually using Any.do with the Samsung Calendar linked to it.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The stock calendar [S planner] has a tasks feature and Samsung also offers up a reminder app. Both are free and very good for planning your day/week/month or year.

Indeed they are, and I've used my Calendar for a host of important reminders and such. Some of the integration is so much better than it used to be.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463