Fedex Delivery

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
I went through this with FedEx and Samsung. FedEx shows at about 3 in the afternoon, UPS at about 9am. I called FedEx and they said they cannot change it only the shipper can change the shipping location. called Samsung. they said once it is shipped they cannot do anything about it. I cannot even have it sent to a FedEx depot. FedEx and Samsung both told me they would try three times and then send it to the depot for pickup. derr.... can't just have it sent strait there. So I bought my father lunch and had him sign for it.

UrAverageJoe

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
I went through this with FedEx and Samsung. FedEx shows at about 3 in the afternoon, UPS at about 9am. I called FedEx and they said they cannot change it only the shipper can change the shipping location. called Samsung. they said once it is shipped they cannot do anything about it. I cannot even have it sent to a FedEx depot. FedEx and Samsung both told me they would try three times and then send it to the depot for pickup. derr.... can't just have it sent strait there. So I bought my father lunch and had him sign for it.

Well seen that I live in an apartment, I'm hope I can just have someone at the office sign for it if I'm not home at the time they deliver. That seems to be the simplest way right now.

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
Well seen that I live in an apartment, I'm hope I can just have someone at the office sign for it if I'm not home at the time they deliver. That seems to be the simplest way right now.
I have left a note on the door a couple of times for Fedex to drop the package in a box on my porch. I usually include the Fedex order number on my note and I sign it so they can take it with them. Proof that you really asked for this in case it goes missing.

UrAverageJoe

Sep 10, 2017
Visit site
I have left a note on the door a couple of times for Fedex to drop the package in a box on my porch. I usually include the Fedex order number on my note and I sign it so they can take it with them. Proof that you really asked for this in case it goes missing.

Okay, I'm going to include the Fedex order number on my note as well. I didn't think to add that but I'mma do it just in case.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
where are you that theybask for a credit card to sign up for fedex account? no charge and shouldn't ask for card details. im not sure if fedex is the same as ups, but with ups you can change it to hold at the local fedex store for pickup. I think Fedex can too.