Ok this is not good it's been since August since we had a security update. I'm on t-mobile. Anyone know what's Up?
    recDNA likes this.
    11-18-2017 01:12 PM
    Seriously!!? There are already MANY threads about this. Absolutely ZERO need to start yet another one. The search function of the forum works pretty good.
    11-18-2017 01:14 PM
    Wow really? Why don't you help instead of being like this? I can't delete the topic or I would...
    Makad, Ed Penny and recDNA like this.
    11-18-2017 01:37 PM
    Ok this is not good it's been since August since we had a security update. I'm on t-mobile. Anyone know what's Up?
    respectfully, check your carrier allotted postings area first.
    They have a place for (carriers) you can click on.
    Then seek out your needed answer if you haven't done that yet. Everybody's update is different,. Sprints update was for specific added features.

If you are with T-Mobile, then your update may be held up for other reasons. I have learned to be patient with these updates, you will get them.. Just let them work themselves out first on other phones so it doesn't screw your phone up.. That's what I always believe, good luck and enjoy.
    Just a little patience
    11-18-2017 02:02 PM
    Wow really? Why don't you help instead of being like this? I can't delete the topic or I would...
    you do realize, that while you need the info, a cursory search of the forums IS proper form before posting a new question? or perhaps you don't.
    srvctec and Jewels81 like this.
    11-18-2017 02:07 PM
    Update was released about 48 hours ago for T-Mobile. There's at least 3 threads on this. Why not check your phone and download the update.
    Jewels81 and Jesus Delgadillo like this.
    11-18-2017 02:08 PM
    I tried and for some reason till 3 mins ago it said no update!! Sorry againn...

DELETE THIS PLEASE
    11-18-2017 02:54 PM

DELETE THIS PLEASE
    You're alright bro, they'll take care of it. I'm glad it worked out for you.
    emscapt47 likes this.
    11-18-2017 02:58 PM
    We can use this thread to track update for unlocked model. There is still no update for my unlocked note.
    11-18-2017 05:56 PM

DELETE THIS PLEASE
    As srgonu suggested, you could try to update the thread title to include Unlocked.
    11-19-2017 09:40 AM
    Won't let me do anything
    11-19-2017 09:52 AM
    Won't let me do anything
    Try clicking on the edit icon (pencil), and then once the editing text box shows up there should be a 'Go Advanced" option below the main text editing box. Click on that, and then you should see options to edit the thread title, etc. The thread title and font, and other boxes are lightly colored and faint, but they are there. You can then edit the thread title, etc.
    11-19-2017 10:19 AM
    Try clicking on the edit icon (pencil), and then once the editing text box shows up there should be a 'Go Advanced" option below the main text editing box. Click on that, and then you should see options to edit the thread title, etc. The thread title and font, and other boxes are lightly colored and faint, but they are there. You can then edit the thread title, etc.
    Nope nothing. So if you know a admin otherwise oh well... sorry
    11-19-2017 10:24 AM
    As I recall an OP can edit a thread up until the moment someone replies. Once that happens, they lose most, if not all, editing capabilities.

So if you know a admin
    I think I know a few Mods who can make alterations. What do you need changed? Did you get an update?
    Trees likes this.
    11-19-2017 10:39 AM
    I just want it deleted if possible... thanks
    11-19-2017 10:44 AM
    Seriously!!? There are already MANY threads about this. Absolutely ZERO need to start yet another one. The search function of the forum works pretty good.
    Whoa when did you become a mod to tell people how to post?

Hey OP no worries on the dupe thread. It happens.. hell I've even done it. Don't worry about it .

Is yours the unlocked model on T-Mobile?
    Jesus Delgadillo likes this.
    11-19-2017 11:08 AM
    Whoa when did you become a mod to tell people how to post?

Hey emscapt47 no worries on the dupe thread. It happens.. hell I've even done it. Don't worry about it .

Is yours the unlocked model on T-Mobile?
    11-19-2017 11:08 AM
    As I recall an OP can edit a thread up until the moment someone replies. Once that happens, they lose most, if not all, editing capabilities.

I think I know a few Mods who can make alterations. What do you need changed? Did you get an update?
    Oh, I see that's good to know. Before I posted the above suggestion, I went to one of my threads that has replies, and was able to bring up the "Go Advanced" I didn't change the title as it didn't need changing. Perhaps that last step is what I missed.
    11-19-2017 11:50 AM
    I too have forgotten about search. This is an important topic (unlocked Samsung Note 8 not getting as timely security updates as carrier versions) so good that it is here - in my view.
    11-19-2017 11:52 AM
    I just want it deleted if possible... thanks
    We can close the thread. We rarely delete entire threads as sometimes info may help someone else.
    11-19-2017 12:20 PM
    Ok close it pleaseee thanks
    11-19-2017 12:23 PM
    Thread closed upon request
    emscapt47 likes this.
    11-19-2017 03:08 PM