Today I've been on WiFi all day and hit over 5 and a half hours screen on time. Normally I'm out and about on mobile data much of the day and I've been struggling to reach 4 hours screen on time. I notice today that Play Services is not on the battery list at all so clearly that is a big drainer when away from the same WiFi all day as normally it's 4th on the list. Anyone else find the same and now how to improve battery away from wifi?
    11-18-2017 04:59 PM
    That's the nature of phones. You'll pretty much always get better battery life if you're on wifi than on mobile data. The problem with mobile data is that coverage is not always good so your phone can use a lot of battery trying to find a good signal.

Tips for battery savings away from wifi would be things like lower the brightness on the screen, try not to run battery intensive apps too much, turn on power saving mode of you want.
    11-18-2017 05:25 PM