Suggestions to easily synchronize Android and IOS?

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Just recently switched to the Note 8 after a year of using an iPhone 7 Plus. Definitely enjoying the phone and all the nifty features and complexities that comes with Android. Here is my problem, having used the iPhone 7 Plus and currently using an iPad while at home, how do I go about syncing photos and content across IOS and Android.

With the iPhone 7 Plus, everything just synced. Whatever I took on the phone, such as notes, pictures, applications would automatically show up on my iPad. I would never have to worry about transferring a video to the iPad, if I wanted to edit a clip using iMovie.

So my question is, has anyone in this community ran into the same problem and what have you done to make it work? So far, i have downloaded google photos and google drive so it will seamlessly sync with my iPad.

Your comment and suggestion are greatly appreciated. I’m just a man looking for the more simpler things in life. Thanks!

Last edited:

anon(3641385)

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Your microsoft stuff should sync as well, shouldn't it?

So Word etc, if you've got the apps on both devices.

And don't forget OneNote.

Your emails of course will auto sync on both devices, if they're gmail or Microsoft exchange.

You've decided on google photos, so that's taken care of, so what else?

mike104393

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Your microsoft stuff should sync as well, shouldn't it?

So Word etc, if you've got the apps on both devices.

And don't forget OneNote.

Your emails of course will auto sync on both devices, if they're gmail or Microsoft exchange.

You've decided on google photos, so that's taken care of, so what else?

What do you guys use fore notes? Isn’t OneNote and Office paid products? What note and reminder apps you guys recommend?

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
OneNote is free. As far as I can tell. I haven't run into any freemium feature yet.

Office is free and can sync via OneDrive, but there are feature limitations unless you pay for subscription. You can use other apps and then sync your files to Dropbox or other cloud services.

Is Keep available for iOS? That can sync notes.

For tasks, Any.do is available and syncs for both.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1