Deepsea Blue!!

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Awesome. I think you will like it. Just don't put too much of the spray on it like me lmao. Took a while for me to get it to dry haha. I can see why some might think it can be cheap looking and that's all good tho. That's your opinion:) but doesn't to me. Even tho I love this deep sea blue, I wish I had the blue coral on the note7 minus the rose gold sides. Lol. Havent seen the orchid grey in person. Heard it is a little different than the s8/+ one. Glad you have one you like:)
Thanks for the tip! I'm glad you like yours. My opinion is certainly not always right by any means. The deep sea blue is beautiful but I agree, the blue coral was definitely my favorite one. That's why they make different colors for everyone's different tastes!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the tip! I'm glad you like yours. My opinion is certainly not always right by any means. The deep sea blue is beautiful but I agree, the blue coral was definitely my favorite one. That's why they make different colors for everyone's different tastes!

No problem. And thanks. Yeah they do and that is good. But I hope to see blue coral or something similar to it on the note9. Oh hope I didn't make you feel that your opinion was wrong or anything. Wasn't my intention. So if I did I apologize:)

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
No problem. And thanks. Yeah they do and that is good. But I hope to see blue coral or something similar to it on the note9. Oh hope I didn't make you feel that your opinion was wrong or anything. Wasn't my intention. So if I did I apologize:)
No, you didn't at all! I just didn't want to make anyone that got it feel bad. The note is beautiful no matter what color it is!

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
No, you didn't at all! I just didn't want to make anyone that got it feel bad. The note is beautiful no matter what color it is!

Yes it is. I definitely didn't feel that way:) if anyone else did I'm sure after reading this post they will feel better. It's all good in the note world hehe

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I did not like the blue on the S8+ or the Note 7. Got the blue Note 8 and it reminds me of my old Galaxy S3. The color looks great. I actually like it better than the black Note 8.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I would like candy apple red metallic. The coral blue looked more metallic to me whereas the ocean blue is just blue. Not as reflective.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Here's mine next to the Coral Blue S7 Edge and S8+.

I have the unlocked Canadian model flashed with the US Unlocked firmware. 2 months in, still great!

Attachments

• 20170926_122533.jpg
    20170926_122533.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 115

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I night get this color and sell my black note 8

Exactly what I did. Like many I only paid around 450 (directly from Samsung with previous Note 7 owner discount). Purchased the Deep Sea Blue 2 Saturdays ago from Best with the 350 discount with Verizon And then sold the black note on Craigslist for just under 600.

And just for the record... it was a new kind of hell trying to get out of Samsung care for a phone I had already sold!

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Sorry to Hi-Jack thread but could not send you a PM "stronggeek" with the following picture attached. It kept getting an error, I thought you would enjoy this pic.

Attachments

• Winteriscoming.jpg
    Winteriscoming.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 65

kitmo

Sep 2, 2017
Visit site
I have the blue Note 8 which I got at Best Buy Canada when they first came out. I love the colour, but I do not see too much of it as I have it in the Crystal case with sparkles by Spigen. I can just see a tinge of blue coming through in the case. Still would go with the blue again.

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to Hi-Jack thread but could not send you a PM "stronggeek" with the following picture attached. It kept getting an error, I thought you would enjoy this pic.

Thank You 7h3d34f0n3!

I am just handsome devil. Am I not?! And yes, I roll prepared for winter!