Anyone have it? Which carrier? Can you post pics of it?
    11-20-2017 04:40 AM
    I Picked one up from Best Buy this weekend for Verizon. Don't have any pics of it yet but will try later. Its a lot nice than i thought it be. ( I ordered online and didn't see it in person first) More of a darker tone of blue. Very nice!
    11-20-2017 02:36 PM
    Have the Verizon version of this color from BB. I'll try and take pics once I get home.
    11-20-2017 06:41 PM
    I bought one this weekend from Best Buy/Verizon. I ended up returning it for the Orchid Grey. The blue was pretty but the top kind of looked cheap and the fingerprints were very noticeable. Still a very nice color, just not for me.
    11-20-2017 07:44 PM
    I bought one this weekend from Best Buy/Verizon. I ended up returning it for the Orchid Grey. The blue was pretty but the top kind of looked cheap and the fingerprints were very noticeable. Still a very nice color, just not for me.
    The Orchid Grey is a great choice, especially since fingerprints, while there, should be less noticeable than with the other color choices.

You might want to check out the Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case which has a perfectly matching orchid gray bumper on the sides with a clear case that lets you really enjoy the beauty of your phone almost as much as going naked.
    rsgoldens likes this.
    11-20-2017 07:55 PM
    That's why I always put a clear matte slick wrap on back of my glass phones. Got one on both note8s. No fingerprints and feels smooth as butter lol
    11-20-2017 10:29 PM
    I do always hate all these manufacturers that come out with sweet colors.... Months after release. It would be nice to be available at launch.
    11-20-2017 10:31 PM
    I got the deep sea blue/Verizon at best buy this past Friday. I love it. I still miss the blue coral color I had on note7s. But still a beautiful phone. I'll try and post some pics later.
    kevinpleasants and Serkle K like this.
    11-20-2017 10:31 PM
    I absolutely love that blue color. I wish T-Mobile would carry it. Oh well I'll go with the black. That option looks awesome anyway.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    11-20-2017 11:58 PM
    Here is a of... Not great.
    11-21-2017 12:00 AM
    Damn thats a good looking color.
    Jewels81 and libra89 like this.
    11-21-2017 01:25 AM
    It's even better in person
    11-21-2017 03:43 AM
    The Orchid Grey is a great choice, especially since fingerprints, while there, should be less noticeable than with the other color choices.

You might want to check out the Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case which has a perfectly matching orchid gray bumper on the sides with a clear case that lets you really enjoy the beauty of your phone almost as much as going naked.
    Thanks! I will do that!
    11-21-2017 07:46 AM
    That's why I always put a clear matte slick wrap on back of my glass phones. Got one on both note8s. No fingerprints and feels smooth as butter lol
    I actually have one on the way! The blue is nice, just certain angles made the blue actually look plasticy (to me). I liked the blue on the S8+, I did have one of those. Excited to put it on when it gets here.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    11-21-2017 07:48 AM
    That liquid crystal will be perfect with this maple gold one
    11-21-2017 08:03 AM
    Yea, it's a nice color. I looked over the colors... Grey, black or blue.... I went with Blue as well.

It's a really nice looking phone. I just hope it holds up and does not scratch off after time.

And NO, I will not use a case. I fit it in my pocket and a case will just make it bigger, as it's big enough.

I actually have one on the way! The blue is nice, just certain angles made the blue actually look plasticy (to me). I liked the blue on the S8+, I did have one of those. Excited to put it on when it gets here.

I never got that feeling with the phone. It looks very solid and does not look like plastic. If it did I would of returned it right away. The light grey with the chrome edges looks really nice too.

But, when it comes down to it, everyone has a black, white or grey phone these days.... Blue is not that common and that is why I went with it.
    Jewels81 and rsgoldens like this.
    11-21-2017 10:19 AM
    Awesome. I think you will like it. Just don't put too much of the spray on it like me lmao. Took a while for me to get it to dry haha. I can see why some might think it can be cheap looking and that's all good tho. That's your opinion but doesn't to me. Even tho I love this deep sea blue, I wish I had the blue coral on the note7 minus the rose gold sides. Lol. Havent seen the orchid grey in person. Heard it is a little different than the s8/+ one. Glad you have one you like
    kevinpleasants and rsgoldens like this.
    11-21-2017 01:56 PM
    With a case, who cares what color it is
    Super Dave426 likes this.
    11-21-2017 06:43 PM
    With a case, who cares what color it is
    Well clear cases exists you know.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    11-21-2017 06:56 PM
    Well clear cases exists you know.
    Lol I know right? It's like some people forget that
    Orion78 likes this.
    11-21-2017 07:23 PM
    Awesome. I think you will like it. Just don't put too much of the spray on it like me lmao. Took a while for me to get it to dry haha. I can see why some might think it can be cheap looking and that's all good tho. That's your opinion but doesn't to me. Even tho I love this deep sea blue, I wish I had the blue coral on the note7 minus the rose gold sides. Lol. Havent seen the orchid grey in person. Heard it is a little different than the s8/+ one. Glad you have one you like
    Thanks for the tip! I'm glad you like yours. My opinion is certainly not always right by any means. The deep sea blue is beautiful but I agree, the blue coral was definitely my favorite one. That's why they make different colors for everyone's different tastes!
    Jewels81 and recDNA like this.
    11-21-2017 10:37 PM
    Thanks for the tip! I'm glad you like yours. My opinion is certainly not always right by any means. The deep sea blue is beautiful but I agree, the blue coral was definitely my favorite one. That's why they make different colors for everyone's different tastes!
    No problem. And thanks. Yeah they do and that is good. But I hope to see blue coral or something similar to it on the note9. Oh hope I didn't make you feel that your opinion was wrong or anything. Wasn't my intention. So if I did I apologize
    rsgoldens and toenail_flicker like this.
    11-21-2017 10:50 PM
    No problem. And thanks. Yeah they do and that is good. But I hope to see blue coral or something similar to it on the note9. Oh hope I didn't make you feel that your opinion was wrong or anything. Wasn't my intention. So if I did I apologize
    No, you didn't at all! I just didn't want to make anyone that got it feel bad. The note is beautiful no matter what color it is!
    toenail_flicker and Jewels81 like this.
    11-21-2017 10:58 PM
    No, you didn't at all! I just didn't want to make anyone that got it feel bad. The note is beautiful no matter what color it is!
    Yes it is. I definitely didn't feel that way if anyone else did I'm sure after reading this post they will feel better. It's all good in the note world hehe
    rsgoldens likes this.
    11-21-2017 11:17 PM
    Since I can't get this color I am searching for a similar color skin.
    11-22-2017 12:13 PM
36 12