Deepsea Blue!!

ShutterSnappy

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I Picked one up from Best Buy this weekend for Verizon. Don't have any pics of it yet but will try later. Its a lot nice than i thought it be. ( I ordered online and didn't see it in person first) More of a darker tone of blue. Very nice!

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought one this weekend from Best Buy/Verizon. I ended up returning it for the Orchid Grey. The blue was pretty but the top kind of looked cheap and the fingerprints were very noticeable. Still a very nice color, just not for me.

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
I bought one this weekend from Best Buy/Verizon. I ended up returning it for the Orchid Grey. The blue was pretty but the top kind of looked cheap and the fingerprints were very noticeable. Still a very nice color, just not for me.

The Orchid Grey is a great choice, especially since fingerprints, while there, should be less noticeable than with the other color choices.

You might want to check out the Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case which has a perfectly matching orchid gray bumper on the sides with a clear case that lets you really enjoy the beauty of your phone almost as much as going naked.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

That's why I always put a clear matte slick wrap on back of my glass phones. Got one on both note8s. No fingerprints and feels smooth as butter lol:)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I do always hate all these manufacturers that come out with sweet colors.... Months after release. It would be nice to be available at launch.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I got the deep sea blue/Verizon at best buy this past Friday. I love it. I still miss the blue coral color I had on note7s. But still a beautiful phone. I'll try and post some pics later.

Orion78

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I absolutely love that blue color. I wish T-Mobile would carry it. Oh well I'll go with the black. That option looks awesome anyway.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Here is a of... Not great.
6b3e42f0f4c792b6b6817eb95904de0f.jpg

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
The Orchid Grey is a great choice, especially since fingerprints, while there, should be less noticeable than with the other color choices.

You might want to check out the Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case which has a perfectly matching orchid gray bumper on the sides with a clear case that lets you really enjoy the beauty of your phone almost as much as going naked.
Thanks! I will do that!

rsgoldens

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
That's why I always put a clear matte slick wrap on back of my glass phones. Got one on both note8s. No fingerprints and feels smooth as butter lol:)
I actually have one on the way! The blue is nice, just certain angles made the blue actually look plasticy (to me). I liked the blue on the S8+, I did have one of those. Excited to put it on when it gets here.

DavidinCT

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Damn thats a good looking color.

Yea, it's a nice color. I looked over the colors... Grey, black or blue.... I went with Blue as well.

It's a really nice looking phone. I just hope it holds up and does not scratch off after time.

And NO, I will not use a case. I fit it in my pocket and a case will just make it bigger, as it's big enough.

I actually have one on the way! The blue is nice, just certain angles made the blue actually look plasticy (to me). I liked the blue on the S8+, I did have one of those. Excited to put it on when it gets here.

I never got that feeling with the phone. It looks very solid and does not look like plastic. If it did I would of returned it right away. The light grey with the chrome edges looks really nice too.

But, when it comes down to it, everyone has a black, white or grey phone these days.... Blue is not that common and that is why I went with it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Awesome. I think you will like it. Just don't put too much of the spray on it like me lmao. Took a while for me to get it to dry haha. I can see why some might think it can be cheap looking and that's all good tho. That's your opinion:) but doesn't to me. Even tho I love this deep sea blue, I wish I had the blue coral on the note7 minus the rose gold sides. Lol. Havent seen the orchid grey in person. Heard it is a little different than the s8/+ one. Glad you have one you like:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith