What's The Best Thin/Mimimalist Case For Note8?

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I have a good thick case I like (Zizo Bolt) but I'm looking for a super thin case that isn't slippery like my Note8 is when naked. But I have to say...when I take my Note8 out of the case to clean it...it feels and looks AWESOME but I definitely couldn't keep like this everyday without risking major damage to it. I know some damage can be done with a thin case too but still looking for something I can put on where it will have some protection but still feel naked...

So what's the best slimmest case out there? I've heard good things about the Spigen Thin Fit case and the Basstop Mimimalist case. Both for $9.99...

This one by Meidu looks nice too...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I have a Ringke clear case with black bumper. Slim and very protective at the same time. Looks smooth but surprisingly has a grip to it.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Here is photo of it before I took the wrapper off.
5e4a48349d3c2327c44ce65794cbfa3d.jpg

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a good thick case I like (Zizo Bolt) but I'm looking for a super thin case that isn't slippery like my Note8 is when naked. But I have to say...when I take my Note8 out of the case to clean it...it feels and looks AWESOME but I definitely couldn't keep like this everyday without risking major damage to it. I know some damage can be done with a thin case too but still looking for something I can put on where it will have some protection but still feel naked...

So what's the best slimmest case out there? I've heard good things about the Spigen Thin Fit case and the Basstop Mimimalist case. Both for $9.99...

Spigen has a great minimalist one. Also I just bought this...

https://www.ipitaka.com/collections/magcase-for-note8

We will see!

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Spigen thin fit is the best IMO. I have it black and its like nothings there. Also the Alcantra is a good one. I swap between the two.

pankaj981

May 5, 2013
Visit site
You can get one of these Sandstone finish thin cases from eBay or the Bear Motion or Imak Cowboy case which is similar.

f411a06ae35f3588242f231efd831a60.jpg

It does not provide any drop protection but gives a very minimalistic grippy feeling.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
The VRS Design case I have is very slim/thin IMO and also tempered glass screen protector friendly, unlike the Spigen cases!

Worth bearing in mind IMO if you're wanting to cover the screen!

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
It has a bit plastic feel to it though.
I would like a bezel surround type case so that the isn't to slippy and have a minimum drop protection

Look at the Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case. . It has a bumper around a thin clear case. The case itself is slick, but the bumper is more grippy. You can select from a few colors for the bumper. Mine is Orchid Grey which perfectly matches the color of my phone. I am sure there are more protective cases available, but there probably isn't another case that will show off the beauty of your phone almost like going naked.

reinbeau

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Look at the Spigen NeoHybrid Crystal case. . It has a bumper around a thin clear case. The case itself is slick, but the bumper is more grippy. You can select from a few colors for the bumper. Mine is Orchid Grey which perfectly matches the color of my phone. I am sure there are more protective cases available, but there probably isn't another case that will show off the beauty of your phone almost like going naked.
This is what I have but mine is totally clear. Love it. Had good drop protection too. My phone is orchid grey, and its dull, insipid loveliness shows right through (butthurt remark because I miss my lovely blue Samsung 7).

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
This is what I have but mine is totally clear. Love it. Had good drop protection too. My phone is orchid grey, and its dull, insipid loveliness shows right through (butthurt remark because my lovely blue Samsung 7).

If your Spigen case is entirely clear, you have the Spigen Crystal case, not the NeoHybrid Crystal case. What makes the latter hybrid is it combines a bumper around the sides with a clear case similar to what you have. The difference is that your clear case has built in heavier corner protection without a bumper, whereas the clear case on the NeoHybrid doesn't. Instead, it gets its corner and additional side protection from the bumper surrounding it.

They are both great cases. They are inexpensive enough that I bought both. However, because of the additional protection I use the NeoHybrid Crystal more.

creekwater1482

Nov 22, 2016
Visit site
I have the tech 21 tactical and it's been a good case thus far. Not quite as thin as some of the others mentioned but definitely not thick by any means. Offers good protection without the bulk.
I'm also contemplating the rhinoshield crash guard and using a clear "skin" for the back to protect from scratches. Just haven't pulled the trigger on that setup yet.