Samsung note 8

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Why are the phones dying and not being able to be recharged.My father bought 4 Samsung note 8s. 12 days after we bought them one of the phone that were bought died and would not recharge or turn on or do anything took it to the store they replaced it. On day 16 another one of the note 8 died and did the same thing would not turn back on and since I'm out of my bre period they are making me settle for a refurbished phone. On about the 22nd day the phone that was replaced on the 12th day did the same thing as well as my father's phone also. We have has 4 phones now that have done this and they aren't even a month old. Does anyone no why this is happening. Or has it happened to anyone else that may no how to fix it because paying over a thousand dollars for a phone you be now sent a refurbished oen when there is clearly a problem with the manufacturer on the phone.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Sounds weird that you would get not 1 but 4 Monday morning production devices, are you in US with the snapdragon model or is it exynos?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm sorry but 4 phone's? Really? You seem to have a lot of problems with every phone you have in a lot of forums here.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
I've had mine since September 18 and it's been working perfect for me. My sister's too and she's had hers since September 11th so I don't get why you are having problems with all 4 that you purchased.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I have mine since 9/6 no problems at all. Did buy them at same time same store maybe a bad batch or user error?

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
If the OP is actually serious and everything said in the OP is true (doubtful because the odds of it happening are almost impossible), then about the only thing I would guess is happening is that each phone's battery is being allowed to go completely dead, which is about the worst possible thing you can do to modern lithium based batteries. If that's what is happening, stop letting the battery completely drain!

Baby_Doc

Aug 30, 2013
Visit site
If what the OP is experiencing is true, then the problem isn't with the N8. He just has a black cloud hanging over his head.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I've had my N8 since Sept 7th and haven't had any issues with it just dying on me....maybe you can check your outlets?