IPhone X

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKgalaxy

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
After reading and watching countless reviews of the iPhone X I finally managed to get hands on with one today in my local car phone warehouse. First impressions are that it's a well built device, using gestures to control it in place of a home button ain't that bad at all. The display is impressive and the fact it's a much smaller device that can be used one handed is great.

Now that I've been on android a few years I'm starting to get the itch to go back to iOS (just to keep things fresh more than anything). The way I see it there are pros and cons of every device so at some point you have to compromise to a point. The N8 is jam packed with features but I barely use a fraction of these. Also the size of the device can be a pain at times.

The only thing after having the hands on with the X was that is seemed to suffer some noticeable lag/stutter. This is concerning as my N8 has been faultless in this area as well as many others. I'm not sure whether this was due to it being a display model or not.

Anyone considering the same move or have experience of these stutters/lag issues on the X?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12