I've been having an issue with my Note 8 that no one has been able to explain. My phone will just switch over to the AT &T network operator instead of the T-Mobile operator and I"m unable to receive calls or data. I'm on my third sim card and T- Mobile switched phones for me. The mysterious part is my husband purchased, at the same time, a Galaxy 8 plus and has had no issues. Is there a difference in the antennas? T- Mobile sent a signal booster and it's operating at peak. The phone still switched to AT &T. I tried explaining the problem to Samsung but they were no help. Very Frustration Experience!

I'm only able to force the phone to a tmobile operator by changing to 2g and then shutting off the phone, restarting then selecting tmobile. A long process!

I've come to the conclusion that I need to return the Note 8 which is a shame because I really like this phone and have had Notes since they first came out. If anyone can explain what's going on, I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and assitance.

I wanted to say I am a new forum member and am unable to post a reply. So, please, don't thimk I'm ignoring you! Please help!
    12-05-2017 02:09 PM
    That's strange, but strange things happen. My son's phone has similar issues, but it's not a Note, it's an S6 Active. People are texting him but the texts were going to some other number. AT&T had to do things on their end to fix it, it's not the phone.
    12-05-2017 03:21 PM
    I have had a issue where I randomly disconnect from the Att network. It happens several times a day where it drops LTE service. Changed Sims and phones and nothing has changed. It's the weirdest issue I've ever had. Att wants to blame it on a low signal area but I'm. At 90 to 100dB on band 12 and 2....
    12-05-2017 04:43 PM