Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Ok, I think I have decided on the Note 8. It will be the Verizon one, so I am looking at deals for it right now. Costco right now has a deal on the Verizon Note 8, where you get a $300 Costco cash card, which I could use to help pay for the phone. This one would be a little more convenient for me, but I don't like the color options so much. It also comes with a nice power bundle though, the TYLT one, but that isn't super important. Now, Best Buy has a deal on the Note 8 as well, where they also have the awesome Deep Sea Blue color, which is super sexy to me. The only problem I have is that I need to know if they can handle Verizon Business Accounts, and if the $300 off is paid in monthly credit for 24 months, or as $300 down. Hopefully the $300 down, but what do you guys think?

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Man best buy didn't have that deal on Sunday so I went with the 300 target gift card deal. Smh. With a business account you prob have to go through Verizon. Just try the process online first and see if it looks like it'll go through.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
Man best buy didn't have that deal on Sunday so I went with the 300 target gift card deal. Smh. With a business account you prob have to go through Verizon. Just try the process online first and see if it looks like it'll go through.

Ok, thank you. I know that Costco can handle the business accounts, so I was hoping that Best Buy can as well.

jlo3378

May 25, 2011
Visit site
. Costco right now has a deal on the Verizon Note 8, where you get a $300 Costco cash card, which I could use to help pay for the phone.

You won't be able to use the Costco card directly towards the phone. The rebate cash card is submitted online and terms say to allow up to 14 weeks for processing.

rasputin01

Oct 13, 2017
Visit site
When i got my Note 8 from Best Buy they applied the $300 credit as down money.
Best Buy has a deal on Samsungs Dec 10th not sure what it is yet.
The Samsung car accessory fast charge is much cheaper at Walmart ($16) vs Best Buy ($26)

NiffiIsenguard

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
if I may talk to best buy, my mom had a business account for years and they delt with it. took longer cause they had to call into the company (Telus I'm in Canada not sure how you Americans do it) couldn't hurt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci