3 months today

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Best device to date for me absolutely flawless no lag or issues. I am mostly IOS and tried the X but it dosent even come close to the note 8. You can't go wrong with the Samsung note 8.

BonJoviGurl

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
I love my Note 8, I would of most likely skipped it if I could of kept the Note 7 I still miss that phone if I didn't fly as much as i do I would of seriously thought of keeping the Note 7 it felt so good holding it and I loved everything about it. I love the Note 8 but Im still getting used to the feel of it I have to have the thinist case on it and that works for feel I just hope it offers some protection. I've had the Note 2, 3, 4, skipped 5 because of the noi changing battery, 7,7 (gave in because its appearant no more changing batteries) and 8

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yeah it will be 3 months on 15th and no issues so far (unless you count the fingerprint unlock not working because i had glue all over my fingerprint lol)
I'm very happy with it, had some great pictures with the camera too.
It will take something very special to part with it that's for sure!

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I've had my Note 8 for 3 months as of today. Loving this phone more and more. He's got everything I want and I enjoy all of the amazing features. Absolute Workhorse of a device on all aspects. I've had no major issues just a couple times where it decided to freeze momentarily and then reboot but those were fixed without issue.

Everybody else that has had their phone about 3 months do you guys feel the same?
Same here, loving it. Phone just keeps chugging on no matter what I throw at it.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had my Note 8 for 3 months as of today. Loving this phone more and more. He's got everything I want and I enjoy all of the amazing features. Absolute Workhorse of a device on all aspects. I've had no major issues just a couple times where it decided to freeze momentarily and then reboot but those were fixed without issue.

Everybody else that has had their phone about 3 months do you guys feel the same?
I've had mine since Sept 5th and I feel the same, although after the security update for October, my battery life got a little worse but I suspect it's something to do with some sprint exclusive changes to the Wi-Fi calling feature. Nevertheless, awesome phone as I expected it to be!

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had mine since Sept 5th and I feel the same, although after the security update for October, my battery life got a little worse but I suspect it's something to do with some sprint exclusive changes to the Wi-Fi calling feature. Nevertheless, awesome phone as I expected it to be!

do you keep wifi on? the second security update has an issue that Google knows about, and that has been posted about, but that they are not confirming. what happens is that if you keep wifi on all the time it drains the battery. it has been suggested to keep wifi off as much as you can until a fix is sent through. given that it's three months to get the first two, it will probably be awhile.

my battery has taken a bit hit too.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
do you keep wifi on? the second security update has an issue that Google knows about, and that has been posted about, but that they are not confirming. what happens is that if you keep wifi on all the time it drains the battery. it has been suggested to keep wifi off as much as you can until a fix is sent through. given that it's three months to get the first two, it will probably be awhile.

my battery has taken a bit hit too.
Good to know!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan