3 months today

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I've had my Note 8 for 3 months as of today. Loving this phone more and more. He's got everything I want and I enjoy all of the amazing features. Absolute Workhorse of a device on all aspects. I've had no major issues just a couple times where it decided to freeze momentarily and then reboot but those were fixed without issue.

Everybody else that has had their phone about 3 months do you guys feel the same?

Last edited:

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've had my Note 3 for 3 months as of today. Loving this phone more and more. He's got everything I want and I enjoy all of the amazing features. Absolute Workhorse of a device on all aspects. I've had no major issues just a couple times where it decided to freeze momentarily and then reboot but those were fixed without issue.

Everybody else that has had their phone about 3 months do you guys feel the same?

Hun you in the wrong forum😜 I liked my old note 3😊 lol. I know you meant note8. I love it more and more every day. Got it on Sept 5th. Still can't believe Verizon sent them out that early. Lol. Absolutely no complaints.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
yep about 3 months since I got the first one, it did start having the moisture in charging port error for no reason and it was a lot of hassle to get fixed, but besides that it's all good even though I now have 2 Notes, learning something new all the time

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Hun you in the wrong forum I liked my old note 3 lol. I know you meant note8. I love it more and more every day. Got it on Sept 5th. Still can't believe Verizon sent them out that early. Lol. Absolutely no complaints.
Lolol. I went back and fixed it. Still the Note "3" was an awesome phone

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
as of the 15th, I believe, I will have had mine 3 months. no regrets and I'm continually amazed by the speed and utility. love my notes!

eta - just looked and it's as of the 12th, so 5 days from now.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Hun you in the wrong forum😜 I liked my old note 3😊 lol. I know you meant note8. I love it more and more every day. Got it on Sept 5th. Still can't believe Verizon sent them out that early. Lol. Absolutely no complaints.

3 months as of thr 6th. As someone else said, I LOVE this phone -and I adored my N7. My complaints are due to human error I think.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
3 months as of thr 6th. As someone else said, I LOVE this phone -and I adored my N7. My complaints are due to human error I think.

Lol @ the human error. I know if something goes wrong on my note8 it's because I did something wrong:) I still me that precious note7. *wipes away my tears* lol

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
And damn....It don't feel like I've had this phone for 3 months. Still feels new to me lol.

It is still new imo. Giggidy
I can't see using nothing else. No disrespect to anyone, but I'll rubberneck at someone's phone and I'll catch them looking at mine, and yes it is a Samsung note 8. That's all you need to say.
I'll get this, "let me check that out"? Sure, but nobody touches my phone.
Nobody.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm like that if someone says.. can I see that... it's like.. yeah... you can look at it.. from there.... lol
no touching my Note unless I really trust you :)

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Lol @ the human error. I know if something goes wrong on my note8 it's because I did something wrong:) I still me that precious note7. *wipes away my tears* lol
Good 'ol operator error - had to reset my phone a couple of weeks ago coz I incorrectly changed substratum themes other than that, note 8 is awesome and I'm sure will have a long and prosperous life

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It is still new imo. Giggidy
I can't see using nothing else. No disrespect to anyone, but I'll rubberneck at someone's phone and I'll catch them looking at mine, and yes it is a Samsung note 8. That's all you need to say.
I'll get this, "let me check that out"? Sure, but nobody touches my phone.
Nobody.

Ikr?! It's like is touching my note8 worth losing your hands lol😆

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Good 'ol operator error - had to reset my phone a couple of weeks ago coz I incorrectly changed substratum themes other than that, note 8 is awesome and I'm sure will have a long and prosperous life

Dang that sucks and oh yeah. Long live the note8 woot woot lol🍻