1. Has anyone else noticed bixby to be slower as of the latest update? It's been laggy on mine for the past 2 weeks

2. How do you enable to update all of your apps AT ONCE at the same time on the Play store? I hate how it updates and download apps one at a time...๐Ÿ˜ On the iPhone app store it would download all of them at the same time ๐Ÿ˜”
    12-11-2017 11:40 AM
    Can't help with Bixby but there is an "update all" button for your apps.
    12-11-2017 11:48 AM
    Can't help with Bixby but there is an "update all" button for your apps.
    Yeah but the update all button just starts downloading one app at a time, and the rest are on "pending" until the app is done updating.
    12-11-2017 11:56 AM
    Yeah but the update all button just starts downloading one app at a time, and the rest are on "pending" until the app is done updating.
    Apple hides what they do. Adroid shows you. you cannot install 12 apps at once. things are always installed one by one, whether you see that or not. if you set GP to update automatically and turn off notifications (lack of transparency so I don't), they will stay updated and you never have to worry again.
    12-11-2017 12:09 PM
    Apple hides what they do. Adroid shows you. you cannot install 12 apps at once. things are always installed one by one, whether you see that or not. if you set GP to update automatically and turn off notifications (lack of transparency so I don't), they will stay updated and you never have to worry again.
    Well actually my iPhone shows me when all apps get updated at the same time, they install at the same time. While on the Play store it does go one by one
    12-11-2017 12:13 PM
    Well actually my iPhone shows me when all apps get updated at the same time, they install at the same time. While on the Play store it does go one by one
    I disagree, respectfully. what you see is what you see, what happens is what happens. cheers.

you can enjoy your phone or complain about it. your choice.
    j_hansen likes this.
    12-11-2017 12:23 PM
    I disagree, respectfully. what you see is what you see, what happens is what happens. cheers.

you can enjoy your phone or complain about it. your choice.
    Then you're not the kind of person that can help in this forum lol. I explained how in the iPhone it shows all apps installed at the same time, it's common sense. You're just close minded have a nice day.
    12-11-2017 12:29 PM
    iOS builds a queue and while it may look concurrent multi-channel streams, they are all but maybe top two just in pending state.

Google is working on parallel downloading for Chrome. The issue is only one install can be modifying the system at any given time. Downloaded but not yet installed. Some are sitting in a memory cache queue and not written out to disk.
    Jesus Delgadillo likes this.
    12-11-2017 01:09 PM
    iOS builds a queue and while it may look concurrent multi-channel streams, they are all but maybe top two just in pending state.

Google is working on parallel downloading for Chrome. The issue is only one install can be modifying the system at any given time. Downloaded but not yet installed. Some are sitting in a memory cache queue and not written out to disk.
    Well see, that makes more sense, I appreciate your feedback
    12-11-2017 01:21 PM