I thought I would never buy a curved screen phone.

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I have hated curved screen phones ever since I bought my kid an S7 Edge. But I picked up a Note 8 the other day before Target ended their $300 gift card promotion and I'm surprised that the curve on the Note 8 is not as bad as the S7 Edge was after putting it in a Speck case I really don't notice it that much and have had no random touching anything because of the edge. After 3 days I'm really impressed by how much better this phone is than the Note 5 I had for a month and got rid of it fast as I could. Battery life has been great and my biggest concern was signal strength as every older Samsung phone I owned had terrible signal / cell reception. If this phone stays this good I'll be a happy camper :)

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
I have hated curved screen phones ever since I bought my kid an S7 Edge. But I picked up a Note 8 the other day before Target ended their $300 gift card promotion and I'm surprised that the curve on the Note 8 is not as bad as the S7 Edge was after putting it in a Speck case I really don't notice it that much and have had no random touching anything because of the edge. After 3 days I'm really impressed by how much better this phone is than the Note 5 I had for a month and got rid of it fast as I could. Battery life has been great and my biggest concern was signal strength as every older Samsung phone I owned had terrible signal / cell reception. If this phone stays this good I'll be a happy camper :)

It works great!

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site

Yeah I had same thought...after s7 edge never thought would BUY a curve screen phone....but after I checked my friends Note 8...I noticed the curve was minimal and I have installed a amazing tempered glass which has full glue and touch is as same as original glass
Very happy with my Note 8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12