I have hated curved screen phones ever since I bought my kid an S7 Edge. But I picked up a Note 8 the other day before Target ended their $300 gift card promotion and I'm surprised that the curve on the Note 8 is not as bad as the S7 Edge was after putting it in a Speck case I really don't notice it that much and have had no random touching anything because of the edge. After 3 days I'm really impressed by how much better this phone is than the Note 5 I had for a month and got rid of it fast as I could. Battery life has been great and my biggest concern was signal strength as every older Samsung phone I owned had terrible signal / cell reception. If this phone stays this good I'll be a happy camper
    12-11-2017 09:14 PM
    I have hated curved screen phones ever since I bought my kid an S7 Edge. But I picked up a Note 8 the other day before Target ended their $300 gift card promotion and I'm surprised that the curve on the Note 8 is not as bad as the S7 Edge was after putting it in a Speck case I really don't notice it that much and have had no random touching anything because of the edge. After 3 days I'm really impressed by how much better this phone is than the Note 5 I had for a month and got rid of it fast as I could. Battery life has been great and my biggest concern was signal strength as every older Samsung phone I owned had terrible signal / cell reception. If this phone stays this good I'll be a happy camper
    It works great!
    12-11-2017 09:16 PM
    we love the phone, hate the curve
    12-12-2017 08:24 PM
    Yeah I had same thought...after s7 edge never thought would BUY a curve screen phone....but after I checked my friends Note 8...I noticed the curve was minimal and I have installed a amazing tempered glass which has full glue and touch is as same as original glass
    Very happy with my Note 8
    12-12-2017 08:50 PM
    which tempered glass did you get?
    12-13-2017 06:16 AM
    which tempered glass did you get?
    Bro iam in india....i brought it from ebay india...its called full glue tempered glass for note 8
    12-13-2017 07:56 AM