I just found a few fun things that you can have bixby do for you. Im sure most of us already knew you can ask bixby to tell you a story or to tell you a joke, which is kinda cool. I found 2 other things that i find way more entertaining.

I found them while trying to get bixby to sing me a song lol

You can also say to bixby " Rap for me" and bixby will drop some mad rhymes on you.

Or you can say "Beat Box" and bixby will commence the beat dropping on you.

Anyone find anything else fun that bixby does?

sorry if this has already been posted somehwere, i havent seen anything about it yet on here.
    iSilas, JPR45, Gray Area and 3 others like this.
    12-11-2017 10:52 PM
    Chuckles! Sounds like you're having fun with it.... :-)
    Boosted Veteran likes this.
    12-11-2017 11:23 PM
    Chuckles! Sounds like you're having fun with it.... :-)
    it is quite fun seeing the different random things you can get bixby to do, definitely enjoying the note 8 experience
    12-11-2017 11:31 PM
    Bixby can read your last text.
    12-11-2017 11:32 PM
    Bixby can read your last text.
    i had discovered that the same night too, can come in pretty handy.

i wish there was a way to make bixby unblock curse/cuss/offensive words though. i havent been able to find that yet lol
    12-11-2017 11:40 PM
    It should be feasible, google and some keyboards recognise and can block swear words...
    Maybe you can teach Bixby - - > hey Bixby - block the following words etc?
    12-12-2017 12:07 AM
    It should be feasible, google and some keyboards recognise and can block swear words...
    Maybe you can teach Bixby - - > hey Bixby - block the following words etc?
    i meant unblock those words, i edited it lol. i already did so for google, just cant find the way to do it in bixby yet, bixby doesnt recognize them by default and want to make it so it does. ill shall just have to continue my efforts in attempting to find the way to do so.
    12-12-2017 01:47 AM
    i meant unblock those words, i edited it lol. i already did so for google, just cant find the way to do it in bixby yet, bixby doesnt recognize them by default and want to make it so it does. ill shall just have to continue my efforts in attempting to find the way to do so.
    Oh I see....you want to curse at Bixby huh? LolπŸ˜›
    Tim1954 likes this.
    12-12-2017 02:08 AM
    Yes i would very much enjoy that lol, i figure if i can curse out my google assistant i should be able to give bixby the same treatment to make it fair. lol
    Jewels81 likes this.
    12-12-2017 02:40 AM
    Yes i would very much enjoy that lol, i figure if i can curse out my google assistant i should be able to give bixby the same treatment to make it fair. lol
    Lmao I'll be honest I've called Bixby the other b word before and of course she ignored me😁
    12-12-2017 03:05 AM
    An excellent thread on creating Bixby commands:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=833496
    12-12-2017 06:28 AM
    An excellent thread on creating Bixby commands:

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=833496
    i have seen the quick commands but havent played with them yet, it does look very handy though.

I did play around with the custom commands tonight, i think thats what it was called anyway. where you can type in what you want to say and then type in what you want bixby to say in return and had alot of fun with that. Going to use it when my boys say its not bed time, i can ask bixby if its their bedtime and now she will say yes it is your bedtime . i thought that was really cool and tested it to see if it would function properly and it did!
    12-12-2017 06:36 AM
    Guess you could ask Bixby to tell them bedtime story, or some jokes
    12-12-2017 07:30 AM
    i have seen the quick commands but havent played with them yet, it does look very handy though.

I did play around with the custom commands tonight, i think thats what it was called anyway. where you can type in what you want to say and then type in what you want bixby to say in return and had alot of fun with that. Going to use it when my boys say its not bed time, i can ask bixby if its their bedtime and now she will say yes it is your bedtime . i thought that was really cool and tested it to see if it would function properly and it did!
    it is called custom chat, not commands, i looked at it again today to get the proper name for it.
    12-13-2017 12:31 AM
    Oh I see....you want to curse at Bixby huh? LolπŸ˜›
    My roommate has an Apple. She was trying to do something and Siri was not cooperative. She said "Siri you suck", and Siri said 'that is not nice' I nearly peed myself laughing πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚
    Jewels81 and Boosted Veteran like this.
    12-13-2017 03:32 PM

I have set Bixby up to remind me where I left things. I can ask her if she's seen my(fill in the blank), and she will tell me where I left it.
    12-13-2017 03:35 PM
    My roommate has an Apple. She was trying to do something and Siri was not cooperative. She said "Siri you suck", and Siri said 'that is not nice' I nearly peed myself laughing πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜‚
    Lmao that's funny
    12-13-2017 08:27 PM
    I like Bixby because it helps me locate my volume buttons in the dark.
    12-16-2017 09:41 PM