Check out the Hawaii Theme on Samsung Themes

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
This is the Xmas theme I'm using this year. It's by echos themes, they so awesome themes. They have several Xmas themes they just released.

if that's Echo Visual... they ripped me off on a wallpaper. their image shows the the wallpaper centered, but when I bought it and applied it, it's off-center and looks stupid. it's unusable. They blamed it on Samsung, but every other wallpaper I've downloaded works perfectly. I asked Sammy for a refund and told them what the dev said.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
if that's Echo Visual... they ripped me off on a wallpaper. their image shows the the wallpaper centered, but when I bought it and applied it, it's off-center and looks stupid. it's unusable. They blamed it on Samsung, but every other wallpaper I've downloaded works perfectly. I asked Sammy for a refund and told them what the dev said.
Any issue I've ever had was because of Samsung, I had to make a change in settings and it worked as they said it would. I don't buy wallpapers though, just themes. I have probably 50 or more themes from them and no issues.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Great. I have never seen them not back their product.

I gave them high marks.

you know who's funny...? I'll let you guess...

That's right, Samsung. contacted them about it and got an email that said to reset my N8. LOL that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. I would never reset any device over a wallpaper. and for them to suggest it for a minor refund refund request suggests they've finally lost their tiny, little, note 8 addled minds. no wonder we're getting weird updates.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I gave them high marks.

you know who's funny...? I'll let you guess...

That's right, Samsung. contacted them about it and got an email that said to reset my N8. LOL that's the funniest thing I've ever heard. I would never reset any device over a wallpaper. and for them to suggest it for a minor refund refund request suggests they've finally lost their tiny, little, note 8 addled minds. no wonder we're getting weird updates.
Yeah, every theme issue I have ever had has always been a Samsung issue of some sort. I wouldn't reset my phone over a theme it wallpaper either, lol.

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
would you mind if I put this in my rotation? it's beautiful. I won't post it here. and would you please tell me where you got it? thank you in advance

By all means, feel free to use it. I THINK I got it from Zedge but I honestly don't remember. I find that I prefer darker themes and wallpapers.

Last edited: