The more I use my Note 8 the more i really like and appreciate all it does. I mean it is like having laptop like functionality in my pocket.

I find out of all my phones......i end up using the Note 8 the most. The reason why is it offers so much flexibility. I can do Christmas shopping on it without grabbing my MBP while Netflix bingeing (sp) on my sofa. I find i don't start things on my Note 8 then finish on my desktop PC or MBP to complete what I was doing.

It really is a robust workhorse of a phone. Great camera.....great battery.....awesome performance. Don't use the S-Pen that much tbh.......but it is there if when I need it.

The Note 8 gets my vote for smartphone of the year award!
    12-17-2017 08:03 AM
    yep and if you have a DeX it doubles as a very decent desktop computer as well
    jamezr and TjBoosh like this.
    12-17-2017 10:17 AM
    The more I use my Note 8 the more i really like and appreciate all it does. I mean it is like having laptop like functionality in my pocket.

I find out of all my phones......i end up using the Note 8 the most. The reason why is it offers so much flexibility. I can do Christmas shopping on it without grabbing my MBP while Netflix bingeing (sp) on my sofa. I find i don't start things on my Note 8 then finish on my desktop PC or MBP to complete what I was doing.

It really is a robust workhorse of a phone. Great camera.....great battery.....awesome performance. Don't use the S-Pen that much tbh.......but it is there if when I need it.

What other phones do you have?
    12-17-2017 11:02 AM

Same here I LOVE it. I use it all the time-shopped at the mall today for some Xmas stuff with it, earning Points. Used at the pump yesterday for first time (put license in the card slot, held phone near and it worked). Use often for work related stuff. Also take tons of photos and videos.
    kevinpleasants, Jewels81 and Zolti like this.
    12-17-2017 01:03 PM
    it is like having laptop like functionality in my pocket.
    this exactly, and everything else you said.
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-17-2017 01:49 PM
    be fun to see how down the pecking order the iPong X will be, Note 8 will obviously take the crown but there's pixel 2 and V30 in there as well for 2nd and 3rd :-)
    12-17-2017 01:50 PM
    iPong X
    lol
    amyf27 likes this.
    12-17-2017 02:35 PM
    The note8 is feature packed. Personally I think it's the best of any!
    toenail_flicker and amyf27 like this.
    12-18-2017 05:00 PM
    be fun to see how down the pecking order the iPong X will be, Note 8 will obviously take the crown but there's pixel 2 and V30 in there as well for 2nd and 3rd :-)
    iPong X hahahaha
    12-19-2017 03:16 AM
    Think its one of the best choices this year. My wife is quite happy with hers, particularly after dealing with two Note 7 exchanges. I held off due to the finger print scanner placement, and dedicated Bixby button.

I do miss the Note line though, having used Notes 2-5 (Note 1 not available on Verizon at the time). I was planning to get the Note 7, but that did not work out.

Looking forward to see what the Note 9 has in store.
    12-19-2017 06:58 AM