T-Mobile releases BQLA firmware update

darkpower_4

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping for this update because I feel like the firmware that's controlling the charging doesn't function because I had to take my Note 8 completely apart the other day and "defibrillate" my battery with an old charger and a spliced up chord to get it to turn on after a week of trying everything else. So hopefully flashing this update will make sure that never happens again! I haven't let my Note 8 battery die since then.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'll definitely check that setting once my phone charges up - on the tablet now. When mine would restart, it would typically freeze the screen for a few moments, then just reboot.

I'll report back soon once I try that. I am pretty sure I'd never set it to do that, so having a default auto restart seems a little weird to me.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Just by reading the notes on the above auto restart, that isn't what Mine was doing. Mine when it restarted I was either in the middle of using it, or the screen was on. Usually the battery was above 30 % and I don't think I have encrypted internal storage, but uncertain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781