Trying Nova Again

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody else have this issue I am using Nova and for some reason my Google search bar disappeared. I went ahead and easily enough added it back in through the widgets menu. My only issue is it will not allow me to edit it to change the color and design like I've always been able to in the past.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Does anybody else have this issue I am using Nova and for some reason my Google search bar disappeared. I went ahead and easily enough added it back in through the widgets menu. My only issue is it will not allow me to edit it to change the color and design like I've always been able to in the past.

I noticed that some things are glitchy. I'm thinking of going back to some other launcher...

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I noticed that some things are glitchy. I'm thinking of going back to some other launcher...
I checked and realized the widget I pulled was incorrect. Last time I pulled from Good. Just now I pulled it from nova and it loaded my customized one.SmartSelectImage_2017-12-31-16-07-45.jpg

mary beth hale

Jun 9, 2014
Visit site
you can't add a separate page

Not sure what you mean. I use Microsoft Launcher with second screen for folders. Long press on home screen and just add another page. Might be misunderstanding your issue though. I have the feed page swipe right. My home page and a folder page swipe left.

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Not sure what you mean. I use Microsoft Launcher with second screen for folders. Long press on home screen and just add another page. Might be misunderstanding your issue though. I have the feed page swipe right. My home page and a folder page swipe left.

When I try to add another page it just gives me their options not blank

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
OMG that option disappeared!

Did you change the desktop scrolling orientation by any chance? I had a play around there and found that the option to add a blank page only appeared if Vertical Scrolling was turned off.
So if you use vertical scrolling turn it off, add a black page then turn it back on.

Attachments

• 3085.jpg
    3085.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 151

mysamsungs7e

Dec 2, 2016
Visit site
Did you change the desktop scrolling orientation by any chance? I had a play around there and found that the option to add a blank page only appeared if Vertical Scrolling was turned off.
So if you use vertical scrolling turn it off, add a black page then turn it back on.

That's it!!! Thanks so much!

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Or an easier way is just drag an app down into the white bar at the bottom that appears when you long press on it and it'll automatically create a new page for you to put it on

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Or just keep using Nova of course. I've been jumping between the 2 quite a lot lately. I really wish Nova allowed vertical scrolling on the desktop now I'm used to from Microsoft Launcher. You can do it in the app drawer but not the desktop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan